Moparts

Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet?

Posted By: Dodger440

Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/08/20 03:43 PM

I wanted to see if anyone has actually installed the AMD mini tub inner wheel tubs yet? If so, how did they fit? I am trying to decide between these, or the US Cartool mini tub kit that I already have. It seems like if the AMD parts fit good it would be a cleaner and easier install.
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/08/20 06:45 PM

The labor will be SIGNIFICANTLY less to use the AMD pieces - not to mention SIGNIFICANTLY nicer. I think this is a no-brainer and I am just totally pissed that they've come out with these because I just did mini tubs the old school way a little over a year ago.
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/08/20 06:55 PM

I haven't used them yet but I would assume based on other reproduction parts that they don't perfectly. However, they will still be a better starting point than nothing. Just don't assume that they will drop in place.
Posted By: Sledge_57

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/09/20 03:52 AM

Where do I find these? Haven't been paying much attention to my car lately and never heard of AMD. Thanks
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/09/20 07:06 AM

Never heard of AMD ?
Did you hear that we put a man on the moon? boogie
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/09/20 12:44 PM

LOL !!!!
Posted By: GY3

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/09/20 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenduster
Never heard of AMD ?

laugh2
Posted By: Sledge_57

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/09/20 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenduster
Never heard of AMD ?

Do tell....
Posted By: HemiSportFury

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/09/20 03:15 PM

So AMD products are made in a movie studio too. I didn't know that.
Posted By: Bob Stinson

Re: Anyone installed the new AMD 3" wider inner wheel tubs yet? - 10/10/20 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Stanton
The labor will be SIGNIFICANTLY less to use the AMD pieces - not to mention SIGNIFICANTLY nicer. I think this is a no-brainer and I am just totally pissed that they've come out with these because I just did mini tubs the old school way a little over a year ago.

I haven't finished mine yet but I did cut two new AMD inner housings to get started (original was a mess). So now they might get me for another two housings. Sheesh.

They should've been making these all along.
© 2024 Moparts Forums