Moparts

Mopar Action magazine

Posted By: robertop

Mopar Action magazine - 07/17/20 02:54 PM

is Mopar Action still available or did they stop printing it because of the current mess? I could not find it at my regular stand, so I am wandering. Thank you, guys.q
Posted By: tman

Re: Mopar Action magazine - 07/17/20 03:01 PM

I received my Aug 2020 issue couple weeks ago.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Mopar Action magazine - 07/17/20 04:38 PM

i was at my local news stand yesterday, and they had [i believe] the currant issue.
if you can't find one, i could pick up a copy if they are not sold out, and send it to you.
beer
Posted By: robertop

Re: Mopar Action magazine - 07/19/20 11:19 AM

Thank you Moparx, Ler me try first other local sources before I take you up on that. I just wanted to know if it is still in print,
Posted By: Mopar Mitch

Re: Mopar Action magazine - 07/20/20 04:16 PM

Best bet... subscribe! Never miss an issue, delivered to your home, save money with subscription! Still the BEST Mopar magazine out there!... (wish they were monthly instead of bi-monthly). Support them and SUBSCRIBE!!!
Posted By: BDW

Re: Mopar Action magazine - 07/20/20 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mopar Mitch
Best bet... subscribe! Never miss an issue, delivered to your home, save money with subscription! Still the BEST Mopar magazine out there!... (wish they were monthly instead of bi-monthly). Support them and SUBSCRIBE!!!

Agree 100%
Posted By: topside

Re: Mopar Action magazine - 07/20/20 05:08 PM

Yup, subscribe - always good info in there, though many of the modified cars featured are kinda weird.
Keep print alive !
© 2024 Moparts Forums