Moparts

BEST WHEEL VENDOR

Posted By: Magnumguy

BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/30/19 02:34 PM

Who do y'all recommend, I need a couple 15x10 steelies, and also to have a couple wheels widened, who y'all like?
Posted By: Cuda340

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/30/19 03:40 PM

There is a moparts member duster2 that deals in steelies and such. You can give him a try.
Posted By: Twostick

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/30/19 04:05 PM

Summit has Wheel Vintiques in 15x10

https://www.summitracing.com/search...pp/5-x-4-1-2-in/wheel-width-in/10-000-in

Kevin
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/30/19 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twostick

Wheel Vintiques was bought out by Coker tire. I would expect a significant price increase. Stockton Wheels is still going.

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/30/19 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cuda340
There is a moparts member duster2 that deals in steelies and such. You can give him a try.

He doesn't have any at the time. Appreciate it though
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/31/19 12:31 AM

Just got a pair of Police 15 X 8's and a pair of regular 15 X 8 steelies from Coker. Excellent wheels.
Posted By: RUNCHARGER

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/31/19 01:02 AM

I've had two wheels ordered for a customer since October, that's not unusual. If they're in stock no problem, if they have to build them you have been warned. They figure that is perfectly normal and acceptable.
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/31/19 02:53 AM

I only went straight to Coker since Jegs was saying it would be a seven week wait.
I know the game. It's a seven week wait till they (Jegs-Summit) can get a free shipment alert from FE or UPS and thus pass it to the customer as an incentive to buy from them. When I called Coker, there were several sets of each in stock. Vintique wheels also had them in stock and ready to ship.
I can't wait for the incentive deals, so I sprung for the shipping costs. Plus, Carlisle is too far away to wait for the wheels to pop up there.
Posted By: topside

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 05/31/19 02:03 PM

^^^ Had the same experience on some 15x8 Magnum 500s a few months ago. Nobody had 'em in stock except Coker.
The irony in that is Specialty & Vintiques are owned by Coker and are likely the manufacturers.
Coker's warranty is better but their prices are a bit higher and no free shipping, but these wheels are perfect.

Re: BEST WHEEL VENDOR - 06/01/19 01:21 PM

I don't think anyone mentioned Summit. Summit has a couple choices, MoPar look-alikes and 4.5/4.75 bolt pattern. Anyone experience either?

I'd prefer the look-alikes but they're twice the generics.
© 2024 Moparts Forums