Moparts

eBay vendor vansautollc

Posted By: fastmark

eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 09:44 AM

Anyone dealt with him? They have lots of mopar stuff.
Posted By: moparpoolman

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 10:17 AM

They are always at Carlisle in july, they sell stuff on ebay too. I always try Megapartsusa.com first, they are at carlisle every year also, Good people and seem to have better prices. up
Posted By: 572B1

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by fastmark
Anyone dealt with him? They have lots of mopar stuff.

I have bought a few items from them on ebay. shipped to Australia. Great to deal with.
Posted By: DusterKid

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 11:26 AM

I've bought things from them before from their ebay store, but not from their website. Never had and issue and usually the cheapest price I can find on the items I"m looking at.
Posted By: skicker

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 12:09 PM

Between messing with 4 different cars over the past 10 years or so I have bought a lot of stuff from them... twocents

Never any problem that I can remember... shruggy

They usually had the better price but it's maybe been a couple years now since I bought anything...
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 12:23 PM

Excellent vendor, one of the best out there.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 12:38 PM

They have made several A-Body parts from NOS examples I gave them, and are working on a couple more right now. They are top notch in my book! up
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 12:58 PM

Pretty sure I've bought from them on ebay, no problems at all!
Posted By: GODSCOUNTRY340

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 01:03 PM

I've bought a good bit of stuff from them, good quality parts and usually the best price.
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rhinodart
They have made several A-Body parts from NOS examples I gave them, and are working on a couple more right now. They are top notch in my book! up

I'm happy they are making C-Body items including the long awaited 65 Fury Gas Tank. I have ordered 4 so far.
Posted By: challenger70

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 02:35 PM

I have bought a bunch from them, good prices, products and service.
Posted By: formula_s

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 02:39 PM

Bought a grille hardware kit that had some incorrect screws , they mailed me the correct screws quickly.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by 65pacecar
Excellent vendor, one of the best out there.

Agreed!, ZERO issues, great parts/service and shipping....
Posted By: Kilroy was here

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 04:45 PM

Bought bought some things from them all okay. Any actually sent me a personal email on one item which I thought was very nice.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 05:57 PM

They even have the lowly 76 Aspen Volare gas tank sending unit. Good people.
Posted By: tman

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 06:06 PM

Agree with all of the above.
Posted By: topside

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 06:32 PM

Nice to deal with, prices are about the lowest.
Recent purchases included a pair of sunvisors and door lock knobs along with some other items.
Color of visors was a bit off, which I easily re-dyed; the vinyl, details and fit were all very good.
Door lock knobs were correct color, but as has been reported before, nobody has the thread pitch figured out, which I fixed pretty quickly.
Everything arrived in a timely manner.
I would buy from them again.
Posted By: mopargem

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/18/19 06:40 PM

I’ve bought a lot from them through eBay. Always the best price and extremely quick shipping. A very professional vendor.

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/19/19 11:11 AM

I’ve been looking at them for awhile on grill hardware kits for charger and cuda. I need a gas tank and I’m trying to decide on a Spectra premium tank that is coated inside and out from summit or a stainless steel tank from vans. I know the Spectra is made in Canada. My customer learned the hard way if you don’t buy a really good tank, the gas today kills them quickly. Anyone bought a stainless tank from vans?
Posted By: Morty426

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/19/19 12:38 PM

I think is the first one of these threads that I have ever read here were everyone had something positive to say.

That says a lot.

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/19/19 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Morty426
I think is the first one of these threads that I have ever read here were everyone had something positive to say.

That says a lot.

Winter is over. Lol. Maybe everyone feel better. 😀. Or all the grumpy ones are still asleep!
In any case, it’s good to hear. 👍
Posted By: lockjaw-express

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/19/19 06:22 PM

trustworthy, and I have bought many parts from them over the past few years.

Mark
Posted By: hemirdrnnr

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/19/19 10:50 PM

I have bought from them and never had a problem they ship quick and answer a questions if you have one.
Posted By: TJP

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/20/19 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by fastmark
Originally Posted by Morty426

That says a lot.

Winter is over. Lol. Maybe everyone feel better. 😀. Or all the grumpy ones are still asleep!
In any case, it’s good to hear. 👍

Well I'm grumpy and still have nothing but positive things to say about them even through multiple transactions LOL beer
Posted By: rapom

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/20/19 01:08 PM

I Always check with them first before I look elsewhere because of past experience and pricing.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/20/19 04:58 PM

Geez they SUCK!

JUST KIDDING! Gotca.
Posted By: moparx

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/22/19 02:26 PM

this is a somewhat timely post, as i just found out they offer a stainless gas tank for my charger at a price that seems almost too good to be true ! has anyone here used this tank before ? if so, is it as good as it appears ?
my car has the original [replacement] tank in it since 1971. i bought it crashed hard in the rear in 1970, and it took until very late in 71 or early 72, to finish it. in 2000, that tank was cleaned out, which removed the original tern coating to the bare steel. it has set with fuel in it since approximately 2006, so i'll bet it's a real mess now. a stainless tank has been in my mind for many years, and i even thought about building one from scratch. the car isn't original now, and i won't be restoring it in my lifetime. whistling
beer

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/23/19 11:52 AM

Customer has decided he wants one in stainless so give me a week or two for it to get here and installed.

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 04/23/19 03:18 PM

rats ! i was looking on the bag, and they are offering 8% bag bux till tomorrow 11:59 pacific, so i thought i would pull the trigger then. i don't need it this instance, but i try to pick up big ticket items when there is a special of some sorts.
anyone else ?
beer
Posted By: 70X

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 05/03/19 08:59 PM

I buy form them first if they have what I need. Never a problem.

Re: eBay vendor vansautollc - 05/04/19 03:26 PM

i got the stainless tank, and boy, was i impressed ! very nice, and worth every penny. up now, i need to decide if i need [or WANT] their stainless mounting straps.
beer
© 2024 Moparts Forums