Moparts

Headliner

Posted By: Sport383

Headliner - 04/10/19 02:04 PM

Good Morning Everyone. I need to replace my headliner in my Charger due to mice. (4 bars of Irish Spring did not work) I see Year One has them for $79.99. How is the quality of this product and does anyone have experience with this product? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Headliner - 04/10/19 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sport383
Good Morning Everyone. I need to replace my headliner in my Charger due to mice. (4 bars of Irish Spring did not work) I see Year One has them for $79.99. How is the quality of this product and does anyone have experience with this product? Thanks in advance.

I'd purchase from Legendary directly...forego YO
Posted By: fastmark

Re: Headliner - 04/10/19 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by DAYCLONA

I'd purchase from Legendary directly...forego YO

I agree. I bought one that was a cheap REM brand and it was overall short by 1”. Could not get it to fit. I ripped it so I started with a Legendary this time. Perfect fit.
Posted By: aspenrt360

Re: Headliner - 04/13/19 12:38 AM

I got mine through Dante's quick good stuff no issues.
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Headliner - 04/13/19 12:57 AM

(4 bars of Irish Spring did not work)

See the thread at https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread...-ugly-truth-revealed-for-all-to-see.html - Mice actually eat it too.
Posted By: aspenrt360

Re: Headliner - 04/13/19 01:14 AM

i sometimes have to store cars in one of my barns that has the little buggers in it and i have had great results from cheap dollar store china off shore crap dryer sheets. i think the chemicals in those that they are trying to kill us with scare off the rodents.
© 2024 Moparts Forums