Moparts

Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..!

Posted By: SunnyMopar

Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 02:10 AM

HI.. I am in the process of deciding to replace wiring harness for a 70- b-Body.. has anyone replaced one recently!.. What is the best Harness on the market... and is it complete with fuse box.. ect...!
I saw on Classic industry mopar suppliers they sell:
Painless & Ron Francis

please help.. Thank you so much!
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 02:36 AM

M&H is another option: http://www.wiringharness.com/
Posted By: mothermopar

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 02:40 AM

+1 for M&H never had an issue with their stuff and it's just like the factory, regarding colors.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 04:09 AM

M&H is my only consideration in a build, but regardless of the mfg you choose, take the time to compare it to the original, as well as the factory service manual diagrams, and take the time to check continuity of EACH circuit with a quality meter BEFORE you install it

Mike
Posted By: CSK

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 06:02 AM

M&H
Posted By: 70X

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 10:23 AM

Just put one from classic industries in my 70 Charger. I'm happy with it for the most part, everything works, only complaints are the door jamb switch wires do not fit through the holes in the pillars and the turn signal switch and ignition switch plugs are very tight and hard to get plugged into the new under-dash harness. Not sure what brand they sell but would buy another one IMO.
Posted By: 70HemiGTX

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 01:46 PM

Put an M&H in my GTX dash. Everything was good with the exception of the 5 wire gang plug for the printed circuit board. I ended up cutting their ends off and finding correct bullet connectors at my local electric supply house and used an original plastic connector holder. So far so good.
Posted By: JMCFAN

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 04:32 PM

M&H....From Year One.... with a 30% off deal...

Be prepared to wait a bit....
Posted By: carhunter

Re: Wiring Harnes .. 70-B-body...Need advice! what brand..! - 09/25/18 04:44 PM

I put one in my 70 RR about 5 yrs. ago.Year one with the 30% off.M&H makes the best one IMHO does comes with fuse box.I also did engine bay and back lights.No cutting at all color coded,easy to do.
© 2024 Moparts Forums