Moparts

Who sells the correct shaped upper and lower radiator hoses

Posted By: PAULS_340

Who sells the correct shaped upper and lower radiator hoses - 09/10/18 05:13 AM

Who sells the correct shaped upper and lower radiator hoses for the '71 340 Abody? I needed one quickly and went to the local supply-house and it's not correctly bent. Thanks.
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Who sells the correct shaped upper and lower radiator hoses - 09/10/18 06:02 AM

I've had mixed success with hoses. If you have the correct part number then your chances of getting the correct shape improve. On my last project I ended up buying 3 different sets of hoses and used the ones that fit the best. They were all sold as replacement parts but they varied quite a bit from each other.
Posted By: ahy

Re: Who sells the correct shaped upper and lower radiator hoses - 09/10/18 10:15 AM

I had good luck with NAPA last time.
Posted By: TooMany62s

Re: Who sells the correct shaped upper and lower radiator hoses - 09/10/18 01:30 PM

I don't know if this will help but if you go to rockauto.com and look up the hose you need you will see pictures of the hoses available from various manufacturers. You can also get the part numbers. I think the NAPA website also includes pictures of the parts. I had problems finding the correct molded hose for my Dodge truck. The ones the parts stores had were not correct. Then I figured out my truck had a radiator with the top hose fitting in the wrong location.
Posted By: maxwedge1

Re: Who sells the correct shaped upper and lower radiator hoses - 09/10/18 10:33 PM

just got an upper and lower for a 76 duster from Rock auto, the bends matched my 25 yr old hoses that were on it
© 2024 Moparts Forums