Moparts

70 Roadrunner fenders?

Posted By: DaytonaTurbo

70 Roadrunner fenders? - 03/14/18 07:39 PM

Does anyone repro 70 roadrunner fenders in steel or fiberglass? So far I'm only seeing stuff for 68-69. Don't have anything to salvage and finding good used ones doesn't look like a lot of fun.
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: 70 Roadrunner fenders? - 03/14/18 08:17 PM

I need some also & a pair of doors but they are always stupid money.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: 70 Roadrunner fenders? - 03/14/18 09:06 PM

.... http://www.up22.com/RoadRunner70.htm
Posted By: 469runner

Re: 70 Roadrunner fenders? - 03/14/18 09:29 PM

I figured AMD made repro's. So I checked and was very surprised to see nothing for a 1970. I guess for a steel fender, used is going to be the only way to go.
Posted By: DaytonaTurbo

Re: 70 Roadrunner fenders? - 03/14/18 09:31 PM

Thanks dayclona. Have you ever used those guys before? I was getting worried when I saw the only other offering was showcars! laugh2
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: 70 Roadrunner fenders? - 03/15/18 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By DaytonaTurbo
Thanks dayclona. Have you ever used those guys before? I was getting worried when I saw the only other offering was showcars! laugh2

I've used Unlimited in the past, fenders, hoods, etc for Mopar projects, their quality was very good, but they did have a bad turn down in quality several years ago, along with service, but they've been under new management for about 2-3 yrs now and things seem to be back on track, I bought a brand X hood off them about a year ago, and had no issues with it other than your avg amount of prep often required with fiberglass, if the 70 bolt on fenders are anything like the Cuda fenders I got from them, they will have all the flanges to mount them/wheel lip moldings/lower fender flange, headlights often require you glass in the metal support/bucket assy from your steel fenders, or buy their fiberglass buckets from them, or perhaps they may already be molded in?, call Kevin at Unlimited and ask

FYI: whatever your choice, don't use Showcars, pure crap, that's if you get your stuff...even then you don't want it!

Mike
© 2024 Moparts Forums