Moparts

63 ply shift and park cable needed

Posted By: calrobb2000

63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/29/17 10:06 PM

hi
would like a new set of cables and where to get them ?

63 ply.

thank you !
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: 63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/29/17 11:41 PM

Contact Mancini racing I think they are a distributor for Imperial Services,they make the stuff I think.
Gus beer
Posted By: therocks

Re: 63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/30/17 02:15 PM

If you can contact Steve at Imperial he can fix you up.Lots say he is sow etc but he makes quality stuff and has always treated us great.Run his poly mounts in my 65 and my kid had them in his 62 300.IIRC Imperials web site is still good.rocky
Posted By: Bull1tt

Re: 63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/31/17 03:07 AM

I wouldn’t buy SQUAT from Steve! That scumbag stole $400 from my customer! He is in such financial ruin, he just rips people off. PERIOD! Don’t waste your time. Once he gets your money, you will never be able to get in touch with him ever. Eff him, he is a worthless human!
I reported him to the FBI internet fraud division, then he finally contacted me, swore he would complete the order, but never did. Steve Charette is a criminal! Search the net, you’ll see!!!

Look here, someone else’s complaint:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/imp...ter-serv-833085
Posted By: Bull1tt

Re: 63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/31/17 03:10 AM

He bought Imperial Services and ruined it! BUYER BEWARE
He outsources everything, look elsewhere
Posted By: TooMany62s

Re: 63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/31/17 02:50 PM

You may want to search this website for "imperial services" before you send any money there. You won't find many favorable comments.
Posted By: 64Post

Re: 63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/31/17 03:17 PM

Rick Allison at A & A Transmissions used to carry I.S. stuff.
Posted By: 69bfan

Re: 63 ply shift and park cable needed - 12/31/17 04:55 PM

Check with Joe Suchy as he stocked those pieces at one time. Otherwise, I would be very leery of purchasing these items unless they had them in stock ready to be shipped. You may find yourself waiting a long time to see anything arrive.
© 2024 Moparts Forums