Moparts

Holley Fuel Inlet Fitting

Posted By: 70sixpkrt

Holley Fuel Inlet Fitting - 10/05/17 12:10 AM

I need to get a new Holley fuel inlet fitting and metal gasket for a 4365 six pack carb because of a leak. Are they the same for any Holley carb? Any part #?

Attached picture Carbs.jpg
Attached picture 100_1628.JPG
Posted By: jt4406

Re: Holley Fuel Inlet Fitting - 10/05/17 03:25 AM

Item Details:
FUEL INLET FITTING - Holley six pack carburetor, 5/16 inlet size

Years: 69-71

Our Part Number: B3892

Price: $8.95

1-800-872-2446

Attached picture fitting.jpg

Re: Holley Fuel Inlet Fitting - 10/05/17 03:35 AM

Thank you. Is that Holley's part # ? I'm going to Summitt Racing in Reno this weekend to buy some parts and figure to get that also.
Posted By: Mattax

Re: Holley Fuel Inlet Fitting - 10/05/17 02:50 PM

Make sure it comes with, or get some spare, gaskets. It's a black coated thin metal gasket - goes between the fitting and the bowl.
Posted By: jlatessa

Re: Holley Fuel Inlet Fitting - 10/05/17 04:20 PM

Just bought the same thing from Holley, it came with the thin metal gasket you mentioned and another smaller cork-like gasket???
Any idea what that's for?

I had a slight leak from my rear two barrel at that point, couldn't really tell exactly which fitting was leaking it was so little.

I'm waiting on the 4 fuel lines in the kit they sell and replacing the whole pile of 50 year-old connections.

The rear carb. had a nylon gasket instead of the metal one so I suspect that may be the culprit.

We'll see....

P.S. Holley's part # for the 5/16" is 26-27
P.P.S. Just spoke w/Holley about the smaller gasket, it's for the filter that came originally in there. Forgot about that!!
Joe

Re: Holley Fuel Inlet Fitting - 10/05/17 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By jlatessa
Just bought the same thing from Holley, it came with the thin metal gasket you mentioned and another smaller cork-like gasket???
Any idea what that's for?

I had a slight leak from my rear two barrel at that point, couldn't really tell exactly which fitting was leaking it was so little.

I'm waiting on the 4 fuel lines in the kit they sell and replacing the whole pile of 50 year-old connections.

The rear carb. had a nylon gasket instead of the metal one so I suspect that may be the culprit.

We'll see....

P.S. Holley's part # for the 5/16" is 26-27
P.P.S. Just spoke w/Holley about the smaller gasket, it's for the filter that came originally in there. Forgot about that!!
Joe

thumbs
Thanks for the info.
© 2024 Moparts Forums