Moparts

Glass to Metal Washers (E-body Side Glass) - What to use?

Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Glass to Metal Washers (E-body Side Glass) - What to use? - 07/30/17 06:18 PM

The hardware kit I purchased did not include these composite washers that go between the glass and the metal washers/nuts. I would like to find something local that will be sufficient and am wondering what you have used for these?

Posted By: moparx

Re: Glass to Metal Washers (E-body Side Glass) - What to use? - 07/31/17 03:42 PM

how about a fiber type washer sourced at the local hardware store ? my local ACE hardware [only down the block from my house up] has quite a few of these in different sizes and thicknesses. only cost a pittance. might be something to consider.
beer
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Glass to Metal Washers (E-body Side Glass) - What to use? - 07/31/17 05:30 PM

Almost looks like the leather washer for the starter drive would work. Not sure how easy they are to get local.
Posted By: CSK

Re: Glass to Metal Washers (E-body Side Glass) - What to use? - 07/31/17 07:48 PM

window washers CLICK HERE
Posted By: moparx

Re: Glass to Metal Washers (E-body Side Glass) - What to use? - 08/01/17 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By csk

those look like some of the selection at the hardware store. wonder what they are made of ?
beer
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Glass to Metal Washers (E-body Side Glass) - What to use? - 08/01/17 11:32 PM

Make your own from gasket material
© 2024 Moparts Forums