Moparts

Wiring harness

Posted By: 71duster414

Wiring harness - 01/21/17 11:07 PM

Can I please get some names, leads on someone who restores wiring harnesses and can make missing sections?

Thanks!
Posted By: Car Nut

Re: Wiring harness - 01/22/17 12:44 AM

What year and car? Don't skimp using your old plugs.

Yearone sells factory replacements made by M&H wiring the best plug and play.
Posted By: shorthorse

Re: Wiring harness - 01/22/17 04:33 AM

I can't answer your question but I agree with Car Nut. I know the harnesses at Year One look expensive. I've done a fair amount of car wiring and while restoring might be an option, "correct" restoration would be expensive also. Having all the different correct color & gauge wires and connectors readily available would be tough unless you go to a pro and that means $$$'s. If you harness is out of the car, getting everything the correct length in the correct position would be near impossible without a jig for your specific car/model/accessories.
That's just my opinion, maybe someone here on Moparts knows of a company that can do a correct, quality job for less.
FYI - If your talking about a dash harness, this would be a good time to bypass that ammeter.
Posted By: 71duster414

Re: Wiring harness - 01/23/17 08:59 PM

I'm missing a section for my 71 cuda power window switch. Missing the section between passenger door regulator and the wiring that runs under dash.
Posted By: ratroaster

Re: Wiring harness - 01/23/17 09:35 PM

Parts Hound
Tommy White
4225 6 mile road
Racine WI 53402
262-685-8943
© 2024 Moparts Forums