Moparts

Shaker Base Plate

Posted By: amthoma

Shaker Base Plate - 01/05/17 08:59 PM

Does anyone make/modify a shaker base plate for a mod man intake running 2 efi throttle bodies?
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Shaker Base Plate - 01/05/17 09:24 PM

Probably more info will be needed for most to answer.

Engine, type of throttle bodies and throttle body spacing.

Just a guess, but if it's an RB engine then one that's designed for a Hemi for use with Edelbrock carbs with the larger air horn might be what you need.
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Shaker Base Plate - 01/05/17 10:21 PM

I am looking for one also that I can modify for dual Dominator carbs for my Hemi. Steel or fiberglass would work for me since I will be cutting it up and trying to drop it some also.
Posted By: amthoma

Re: Shaker Base Plate - 01/05/17 10:45 PM

Indy aluminum hemi block, Holley Throttle bodies 112-577, mod man with 2 4bl standard carb spacing.
Posted By: hemicar1971

Re: Shaker Base Plate - 01/09/17 01:04 AM

What someone will have to know is the center of one carb to the center of the other carb distance and if the carbs are inline or not. There is a Stage V intake with Eddys spread and a stock spread intake with stock carbs and there are base plates made for each spread in metal. Measure the spreads and the opening of you TBs. I will look up what the Stage V spread is and the stock spread. This will give you enough information to tell if a metal one can be used or you will have to buy a F.Glass base plate and modify it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums