Moparts

A Body Barracuda Convertible Top Installation Measurements

Posted By: Erik

A Body Barracuda Convertible Top Installation Measurements - 12/09/16 08:59 PM

I am finally putting the new top on my Barracuda and have hit a snag. The body shop threw my old top away so I can't use it for reference.

I need to place the rear window, but don't know the measurements for placing it. I can get it centered no prob, but what are the measurements for:

1. From the #3 top bow to the top of the window
2. From the bottom of the window to the tacking strip.

Is there a manual or something that will have these measurements? My factory service manual does not have them.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Posted By: MOBodyman

Re: A Body Barracuda Convertible Top Installation Measurements - 12/11/16 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By Erik
I am finally putting the new top on my Barracuda and have hit a snag. The body shop threw my old top away so I can't use it for reference.

I need to place the rear window, but don't know the measurements for placing it. I can get it centered no prob, but what are the measurements for:

1. From the #3 top bow to the top of the window
2. From the bottom of the window to the tacking strip.

Is there a manual or something that will have these measurements? My factory service manual does not have them.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Erik,
Electron Tops lists the bow height as 25 1/2". It's on page 62 of their catalog. http://www.electrontop.com/files/catalog-715.pdf
I believe this refers to the rear bow.
Dallas
Posted By: Erik

Re: A Body Barracuda Convertible Top Installation Measurements - 12/11/16 03:12 PM

Thanks!
© 2024 Moparts Forums