Moparts

body fillers

Posted By: btomasko

body fillers - 11/19/16 11:20 PM

Whats the best body filler for small dent in trunk lid,please give me your opinion. Thanks
Posted By: 70Duster

Re: body fillers - 11/20/16 01:40 AM

Evercoat Rage Gold
Posted By: 69BBCUDA4SPD

Re: body fillers - 11/20/16 03:10 AM

I agree
Posted By: wannadrag

Re: body fillers - 11/20/16 03:54 AM

I like the 3M Platinum Plus
Posted By: 5wndwcpe

Re: body fillers - 11/22/16 05:02 AM

Either 3m or Rage Extreme for me.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: body fillers - 11/22/16 05:34 PM

Anyone use Evercoat extreme?
Posted By: PLUM_72

Re: body fillers - 11/22/16 07:40 PM

Rage Extreme for overall
Rage Ultra for final finishing
Rage Gold is okay but leaves too many pin holes
Posted By: Sublime70

Re: body fillers - 11/24/16 02:14 AM

Depends on what your plans are for the vehicle. If you are going to flip it go with 3M,trust me you will not get a comeback. If you'r going to hand this down to your kids and you want to be judged by posterity; work the dent out and the use lead.
Posted By: moparx

Re: body fillers - 11/24/16 04:12 PM

many hundreds of years ago, [in the early 70's] my one buddy and i were at an auction and were looking at a car we thought seriously about bidding on[i can't remember what it was]. as we were looking, some old guy poked his head between ours and said : "cars with bondo are unsafe.......". never said another word. hop both of us looked at that old guy who never made eye contact with us, then looked at each other. when we looked again, the old guy had vanished ! we never saw this guy before, nor did we see him again at that sale, or others we attended regularly over the years ! we still talk about that [strange !] encounter to this day ! eek spooky indeed ! just a personal experience that will never be forgotten.
beer
Posted By: Silver70

Re: body fillers - 11/25/16 04:47 AM

I use rage ultra, I fix dents and so on before I put on putty... this stuff sands easier than polyester finishing putties.
Posted By: 19swinger70

Re: body fillers - 11/28/16 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By moparx
many hundreds of years ago, [in the early 70's] my one buddy and i were at an auction and were looking at a car we thought seriously about bidding on[i can't remember what it was]. as we were looking, some old guy poked his head between ours and said : "cars with bondo are unsafe.......". never said another word. hop both of us looked at that old guy who never made eye contact with us, then looked at each other. when we looked again, the old guy had vanished ! we never saw this guy before, nor did we see him again at that sale, or others we attended regularly over the years ! we still talk about that [strange !] encounter to this day ! eek spooky indeed ! just a personal experience that will never be forgotten.
beer

Ralph Nader?
© 2024 Moparts Forums