Moparts

Window tint

Posted By: bonefish

Window tint - 06/26/16 10:49 PM

the windows in my 04 CTD need redone.im going to try and tackle it myself.Any recomendations for the best product.
Posted By: jcc

Re: Window tint - 06/27/16 12:21 AM

I got a guy in SW Fla that's a EMT, truly anal about his work, I've done a few window tints myself over the years, I have never matched his quality, and for what he charges, don't know why I try. What city are you in, PM me if you want a referral.
Posted By: bonefish

Re: Window tint - 06/27/16 12:40 AM

tried to pm. shruggy
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Window tint - 06/27/16 05:52 AM

Get a shop to do it. They use better quality tint then the easy to find do it yourself stuff and you need a lot of practice to do anything that looks half decent. You can usually find a place that will do it for a pretty decent price.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: Window tint - 06/27/16 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By 5thAve
Get a shop to do it. They use better quality tint then the easy to find do it yourself stuff and you need a lot of practice to do anything that looks half decent. You can usually find a place that will do it for a pretty decent price.

At least have them do the rear glass. I used a clothes steamer to remove tine. It works well on the side glass but the rear glass w/ defrost is a MoFo. I would have paid somebody $100 or more to do it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums