Moparts

Alterktion + B-body + Street use

Posted By: DARTH V8Я

Alterktion + B-body + Street use - 04/17/16 04:57 AM

Anybody running an Alterktion Coil-Over Kits with there B-body on the street? If so, how long have you've been running it on the street? Overall impressions? What kind of weight?
Would you recommend the kit? Thanks.
Posted By: bonefish

Re: Alterktion + B-body + Street use - 04/17/16 07:05 PM

i am interested too. BTT
Posted By: therocks

Re: Alterktion + B-body + Street use - 04/17/16 08:49 PM

There are a few on BBDart running them as a few members here are.Never heard a complaint about them.Bill makes a quality piece.His other piece with short Tbars is nice also.Rocky
Posted By: moparx

Re: Alterktion + B-body + Street use - 04/18/16 02:34 PM

bill is also a very nice and approachable guy. i talked at length with him many years ago at carlisle about the independent suspension i was fabbing for my 33 dodge humpback panel truck. he offered many helpful tips and gave me good advice on how to jig up the control arms, plus directed me to several very helpful books on suspension design and theory. when i ran the completed setup through total up and down travel, his tips paid off, as bump was practically nil, and the camber curve was very good for my application. this design and execution for my front suspension took a little over 3 1/2 years, and although an enjoyable experience, i'm not about to do anything like this again ! i think i lost some of my hair over this ! biggrin
beer
Posted By: 451Mopar

Re: Alterktion + B-body + Street use - 04/18/16 09:49 PM

Bump, I'd like to hear more on this also.

popcorn
© 2024 Moparts Forums