Moparts

Need a good paintless dent removal recommendation in Cincy

Posted By: jcastle1

Need a good paintless dent removal recommendation in Cincy - 04/04/16 04:50 AM

The short story is I have 2 small quarter sized dimples in my quarter panel after my stereo fell off the shelf into the side of my 69 rr.
I've heard of the PDR guys and would like to give this a try because I'm not ready to re-paint at this time.

Anyone have a guy they use in Cincinnati?

Thanks in advance,
John
Posted By: Jim_Lusk

Re: Need a good paintless dent removal recommendation in Cincy - 04/04/16 05:21 AM

Check with the used car lots. Next door neighbor just had a dent taken care of on his nearly new Toyota pickup. Cost him $50.
Posted By: cdwmotorsports

Re: Need a good paintless dent removal recommendation in Cincy - 04/04/16 06:34 AM

Some companies use dry ice. See if you can buy some and try it. Have a daily driver with a dent? Might try it there first.
Posted By: carteravs

Re: Need a good paintless dent removal recommendation in Cincy - 04/04/16 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By cdwmotorsports
Some companies use dry ice. See if you can buy some and try it. Have a daily driver with a dent? Might try
it there first.

Meijers sells dry ice, or at least the store in Middletown does.
Posted By: jlatessa

Re: Need a good paintless dent removal recommendation in Cincy - 04/05/16 12:29 AM

Look up "Dent Wizard" in your phone book, it's a franchise that does just what you need.
I've used a local guy here about four times on my newer cars with good results.

He works out of different new car dealers each day of the week.

Joe
© 2024 Moparts Forums