Moparts

5.9 magnum fuel rails

Posted By: ZIPPY

5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/01/09 01:49 AM

Does anyone besides KRC Performance sell nice looking fuel rails for 5.9L magnum? Looking for something off the shelf, either extruded or billet is fine. Anyone have some different sources for these?
Posted By: goldmember

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/01/09 02:05 AM

I think Holley did but they have been discontinued for several years I think.Might find a set on egag or ? I buy the aluminum rails and machine them and have mounting tabs welded on. Sorry to not be much help.
Posted By: moparsquid

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/01/09 02:12 AM

Im not sure if this can help but a guy in my club runs this buisness called SO CAL DAKOTA and they have a lot of things that might be what your looking for,ask for Sam Parthemer. good luck BOB.
Posted By: MoparJoe

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/01/09 05:47 AM

Quote:

Im not sure if this can help but a guy in my club runs this buisness called SO CAL DAKOTA and they have a lot of things that might be what your looking for,ask for Sam Parthemer. good luck BOB.

Sam isn't in business anymore, I never had a problem with him but many have, He's a good guy but got in over his head.

I reworked my stock rails, had them reworked to dual feed and put in a full size crossover, closed up the stock crossover and had them ceramic coated.

KRC would probably be your best bet, I had the holley rails and they wouldn't let the injectors seat all the way down which is the reason I reworked the stock rails.
Posted By: patrick

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/01/09 01:14 PM

board member Jerry used to make custom fuel rails, and might still, I'd talk to him...
Posted By: blk00rt

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/01/09 05:29 PM

Zippy,
Check out southeastperformancert.com
John M is a nice guy and he has a set made for the 5.9 engine.
I went a different route, I took my stock fuel rails and brazed an 8 an fitting on each end. The reason was most aftermarket fuel rails were a 6an internal and were too small for what I was doing.
Posted By: Jerry

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/01/09 08:17 PM

i can make rails for whatever you need. i currently stock magnum rails. i can make them -6 or -8. -6 is definitely easier and 95% of people out there won't need -8. if you need a complete rail kit, with hoses and all talk to john at southeast performance i sell him his rails, so i know they are good quality. i also make hemi rails if anyone needs them.
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/02/09 01:03 PM

Cool! Jerry you have a PM
Posted By: Fury Fan

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/02/09 04:46 PM

Edelbrock makes some, not sure if they have different injector spacing from stock, though:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail...mp;autoview=sku
Posted By: Todd_DesMarais

Re: 5.9 magnum fuel rails - 02/02/09 07:32 PM

You planning something for my engine ???

© 2024 Moparts Forums