Moparts

Anyone sell ac rallye dash trim 70 B

Posted By: roadrunner7020

Anyone sell ac rallye dash trim 70 B - 11/05/15 11:24 PM

I'm currently building a rallye dash for my 70 satellite it will not be all factory plan on going with something like classic dash. However I have an ac car and can only find non ac lower pieces for sale new. Other than switches and the dash cap will anything else transfer over from the standard dash? Thanks in advance!
Posted By: wesgtx440

Re: Anyone sell ac rallye dash trim 70 B - 11/06/15 01:02 AM

I'm pretty sure the glovebox door is the same. You mentioned the switches? while the switches themselves are the same, the rocker switch is different between the non-rally and rally dash IIRC. non-rally uses a narrow, silver rocker. Rally dash uses wide chrome rockers. They can be changed though by pushing out the tiny roll pin and putting the correct ones on, and re-installing the roll pin.
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: Anyone sell ac rallye dash trim 70 B - 11/06/15 01:55 AM

You can use the LH lower plastic piece, the steering column cover & glovebox door from a non a/c rallye dash car. Only the center lower piece is different for the a/c cars. This has the center a/c vent in it. You will also need the two end vents. I believe these are the same for rallye and non rally dash.

I assume you already know that you will need a rallye dash frame as well.....your non rallye dash frame will not work.

Attached picture s-l1600.jpg
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: Anyone sell ac rallye dash trim 70 B - 11/06/15 02:04 AM

Items that will transfer from 70 non rallye dash to rallye dash are:

Map light
dash pad
radio
radio speaker
defrost vents & ducts
a/c vents and ducts

You will have to change all plastic trim and switches.
© 2024 Moparts Forums