Moparts

Trouble with moparts page?

Posted By: POZEST

Trouble with moparts page? - 01/19/09 09:08 PM

Anyone else have the page jump straight to the bottom of the page (ie) ads? Mine has been doing this all day.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/19/09 09:10 PM

Yes but not all the time

Should be in the General sec BTW
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/19/09 09:51 PM

Yep, but also not all the time. It's been doing this for awhile now. I thought it was just me (same as the whole disappearing post when you click on the wrong smiley thing)

Dave
Posted By: DaytonaTurbo

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/19/09 10:59 PM

Yeah mine's been doing that today as well. Annoying.
Posted By: 426lloyd

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/20/09 02:00 AM

mine has been doing this for the past two days,tried the cookies reset,no way,driving me nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts
Posted By: rrunner

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/20/09 02:51 AM

Quote:

mine has been doing this for the past two days,tried the cookies reset,no way,driving me nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts

Tell me about it!

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 01:37 AM

is there a fix for this ? anyone , day 3
Posted By: jbc426

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 01:45 AM

Do yourself a favor, go to download.com , find CCleaner download it and check every box available, set it for DofD3x passes and run it once a week. Also, have it scan for all your registry for issues and then fix them all.

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 01:56 AM

thanks for the info , but you say fix them all ? this is the only place I am having problems ,and other members to.
Posted By: RUNCHARGER

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 02:12 AM

It's got me bugged enough that I think I'll take a vacation from this site until they fix it.

Sheldon
Posted By: jbc426

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 02:21 AM

Quote:

thanks for the info , but you say fix them all ? this is the only place I am having problems ,and other members to.

Mine does not do it.

I was referring to the registry errors it uncovers....

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 04:11 PM

Quote:

It's definitely a site problem, not a user issue. I also had another entire post disappear after writing it yesterday when I hit one of the smiley's at the end......VERY frustrating. Hopefully someone can fix the glitches.

Dave
Posted By: CHRGR69

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 04:28 PM

Quote:

Yeah mine's been doing that today as well. Annoying.

Very Annoying!
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 04:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

It's definitely a site problem, not a user issue. I also had another entire post disappear after writing it yesterday when I hit one of the smiley's at the end......VERY frustrating. Hopefully someone can fix the glitches.

Dave

Some one turned me on to this little tidbit of info and it works great when your text disappears.

"right ckick in the text box. hit UNDO

hit the space bar before adding smilies"

So far it's worked for me

Re: Trouble with moparts page? - 01/21/09 05:43 PM

Thanks

Dave
© 2024 Moparts Forums