Moparts

rubber stops for 69 RR parking lights?

Posted By: stuman

rubber stops for 69 RR parking lights? - 02/23/15 06:39 AM

does any one know what the rubber stop was that is in the front bumper on a 69 RR. This stop fits under the parking lights and mounts on the front to keep the lense from cracking? Does anyone know where to get these? thanks
Posted By: Stanton

Re: rubber stops for 69 RR parking lights? - 02/23/15 06:42 AM

You mean the gasket ????
Posted By: mikemee1331

Re: rubber stops for 69 RR parking lights? - 02/23/15 10:54 PM

Quote:

You mean the gasket ????

assuming that's what he meant - http://www.dixierestorationparts.com/product.cfm?pi=A6F5C047-FE1A-7BF9-A14C06F9C1960842

I might add, that is an awesome price for all you are getting!
Posted By: pushbutton

Re: rubber stops for 69 RR parking lights? - 02/24/15 01:54 AM

Quote:

does any one know what the rubber stop was that is in the front bumper on a 69 RR. This stop fits under the parking lights and mounts on the front to keep the lense from cracking? Does anyone know where to get these? thanks

Just went and looked and I don't have them on mine.There is a hole in the bumper under each one for a rubber bumper of some type. They may have come the body a kit and I didn't know where they went---until now. They haven't cracked yet and the car has been done over twenty years.
Posted By: stuman

Re: rubber stops for 69 RR parking lights? - 02/24/15 04:12 AM

no not the gaskets. When I took the lights out to restore them . The rubber little bumpers just fell out in pcs. Correct they were in the holes in the bumper just under the light. Tried the ash tray bumper, but tooo small.
© 2024 Moparts Forums