Moparts

3 speed wiper motors

Posted By: kgbodyshop

3 speed wiper motors - 01/07/09 08:34 PM

Anyone know of a good company that restores wiper motors to factory correct specs?
Posted By: 6pkaar

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/07/09 08:50 PM

Jules the Wiperman is the guy.....I don't have his number, but shortly you should have about a dozen replies praising his work.
Posted By: Moparnut

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/07/09 08:51 PM

Yep - Beautiful work

http://www.julesdaddio.com/index.html
Posted By: 69superbee383

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/07/09 11:38 PM

I have not had mine done by him yet but when I posted a question on my wiper motor and a date code error not only did he answer but had a pic of a wiper motor with the same error. The guy is the expert on wiper motors and the work I have seen he has done qualifies as art IMHO.
Posted By: fastmark

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/07/09 11:46 PM

There is a guy in Fl that has done them for years called Concourse Creation or something like that. He did mine long ago and did good work. Last time I wanted one done, I could not get him to answer his phone. He does not do email so I went to Jules. He does equally good work and communicates with you. I think that is almost as important as the work itself. He was as prompt as I needed. He is a board member here in good standing.
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 12:09 AM

Jules is the MAN;

Check with him though, He said he's going to stop component resto to concentrate on hood latches. Not sure if he's still going to do the wiper motors or not.

Dave
Posted By: JulesdaWiperman

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 03:44 AM

Thanks guys.
One thing I want to make perfectly clear-- I will ALWAYS continue to do 3 speed /variable speed wiper motors.
Till I croak!
Nothing is official yet about cutting services but my latch service is just about ready to go.
Thanks
Jules

Attached picture 4931681-wipermotors008.jpg
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 04:32 PM

Sorry Jules, I probably mis-spoke.

ps. my package is going out today.

Cheers,
Dave

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 05:50 PM

It's cool Dave.
No need to apologize.
Thanks
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 06:35 PM

Quote:

Anyone know of a good company that restores wiper motors to factory correct specs?

got mine from a member here, great price and very fast in shipping. somerbr1@aol.com drop him a line. Maybe he can hook you up.
Posted By: Quikshft

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 08:14 PM

I haven't really had a chance to give a plug for Jules but I'm a happy customer as well;

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 09:49 PM

Thank you Jeff and everyone else.
Ken has been taken care of.
Jules
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 09:55 PM

Jules, will you be expanding the hood latch/safety latch program beyond 70/71 E body? I'll be needing a 68 B body done...Thanks...

Re: 3 speed wiper motors - 01/08/09 11:44 PM

Yes.
I am just waiting on some plating and then final assembly of my samples
for all members to evaluate.
Jules
© 2024 Moparts Forums