Moparts

Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern Pa????

Posted By: GLR

Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern Pa???? - 12/24/14 11:20 PM

Hello and Merry Chrstmas..
I have had some upholstery wor done frome two different semi-local upholstery shops and I am not happy with there workmanship. If there is anyone in the northern Pa/southerntier of N.Y. that doesn "NICE" upholstery work..please let me know...
Posted By: ahy

Re: Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern PA??? - 12/25/14 08:31 AM

I got my stuff mostly from Legendary with re-pop plastic side panels from Texas Acres, and got lucky with a local shop (Indiana).

Legendary also offers installation services and isn't too far from you... worth considering giving them a call.

Re: Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern PA??? - 12/25/14 02:37 PM

Yea, having Legendary do the seats may be a good idea but My back seats are stock seats but my front buckets are a set of custom seats that are full power....and they won't have the plastic backs on them.
Posted By: FJR doc

Re: Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern PA??? - 12/25/14 04:16 PM

Did you ever think about recovering the seats yourself? I did my rear seat and front split bench with armrest myself. I took my time and watched videos that Legendary has posted. I think the finished product looks great plus I have the satisfaction of having done it myself.

Re: Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern PA??? - 12/25/14 04:19 PM

If I just had to put on/install Legendary seat covers...yes I could do that butI need to have custom made seat covers for the front buckets
Posted By: 05dakota

Re: Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern PA??? - 12/27/14 08:09 AM

I assume Albany ny is too far?
Posted By: 65rbdodge

Re: Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern PA??? - 12/27/14 08:30 PM

I had the rear seat in my 47 Desoto recovered to match the 2000 Dakota bucket seats I have for the front and this guy did an excellent job, I was very happy with how it came out.

Affordable Auto Trim
435 Green Ridge Street, Scranton, PA 18509
(570) 969-5770
Posted By: moparx

Re: Who does "NICE" Upholstery work..in Northern PA??? - 12/28/14 02:56 PM

where in norther pa. are you ? there is a guy by the last name of trout that works in sabula, which is a few miles from duboise. he has done many interiors, stock and custom, and has a very good reputation. i have personally seen 10 or 15 of his jobs, and they are very nice. if there is a mistake, or a person is not satisfied, he almost kills himself to make it right ! he values his reputation more than most it seems.
© 2024 Moparts Forums