Moparts

who makes aftermarket fender tags??

Posted By: 72N96RR

who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/14/14 10:33 PM

Before you ladies get your panties in a wad I don't want a fender tag for any reason except to have something sarcastic or humorous and or details about the build stamped on it...The tag from the 63 Dodge is long gone..Not really sure if it even came with one.. But Id like to have one made...Anyone??
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/14/14 10:50 PM

Have you not seen the million threads on this ? The guy that makes the tags also makes the joke tags ...

www.datatags.com

Re: who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/14/14 10:58 PM

Quote:

Have you not seen the million threads on this ? The guy that makes the tags also makes the joke tags ...

www.datatags.com

Tag threads get ugly in a hurry so I usually steer clear of them...but thank you..
Posted By: bryansgarage

Re: who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/14/14 11:37 PM

Jim, The one on my Charger is from a 66 Dodge station wagon , you should see the head scratchin' when someone looks at it.

Re: who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/15/14 01:59 AM

Quote:

Jim, The one on my Charger is from a 66 Dodge station wagon , you should see the head scratchin' when someone looks at it.

That's a good one...
Exactly my intent..A little humor to throw a burr under the saddle of the numbers guys...
Posted By: 62maxwgn

Re: who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/15/14 02:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

That's a good one...
Exactly my intent..A little humor to throw a burr under the saddle of the numbers guys...

How about one from a 69 Bee,or this one ?

Attached picture 8300535-BadTag.jpg

Re: who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/15/14 04:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's a good one...

How about one from a 69 Bee,or this one ?

WOW a 69 Super Bee convertible with Hemi and a 4 speed!!! Burnt Orange with Black bucket seat interior, heater and radio delete, 15 inch wheels with redline tires, Dana 3.54 rear, tinted glass, tach with full guage cluster, and deck spoiler...That's a pretty rare Bee from what I can see..
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: who makes aftermarket fender tags?? - 10/15/14 04:26 AM

datatags.com

He actually lives a couple miles from me.
© 2024 Moparts Forums