Know this hillborn style injection system? 5.7 hemi - 08/21/14 03:21 PM

Saw it at mopar fest in Canada
Posted By: Twostick

Re: Know this hillborn style injection system? 5.7 hemi - 08/21/14 05:16 PM

http://www.imagineinjection.com/

Kevin
Posted By: dogdays

Re: Know this hillborn style injection system? 5.7 hemi - 08/21/14 05:24 PM

To be real picky about it, the injectors are not Hilborn style, which is individual runner not connected to anything but the baseplate. They're shaped like Weber IDA carburetors. But indeed it looks cooler than anything.

I like the presentation of the ignition wires, simple and elegant.

R.

Re: Know this hillborn style injection system? 5.7 hemi - 08/22/14 07:13 AM

That whole car was elegant and magazine pretty. 62 Dodge wagon. 5.7 Gen III with a 6spd Tremec.

Kevin
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Know this hillborn style injection system? 5.7 hemi - 08/22/14 07:25 AM

I think the outfit that makes those types of systems, Haltec first generation EFI, is in Phoenix, AZ I can probally get you a name and phone number from a local guy who has one similar on a clone 1967 Shelby 500 Mustang that I did some dyno tuning on a long time ago
Posted By: McCandlessboy

Re: Know this hillborn style injection system? 5.7 hemi - 08/22/14 10:40 PM

Quote:

That whole car was elegant and magazine pretty. 62 Dodge wagon. 5.7 Gen III with a 6spd Tremec.

Kevin

Any idea who owns it? Curious how well that setup runs. We've done a 4 Gen 3 hemi swaps into old cars with 2 more planned. Might try it just to do something different.

Re: Know this hillborn style injection system? 5.7 hemi - 08/22/14 11:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Kevin

Any idea who owns it? Curious how well that setup runs. We've done a 4 Gen 3 hemi swaps into old cars with 2 more planned. Might try it just to do something different.

I didn't catch his name but he is from the Ottawa Ont area IIRC and he said the car won a Designer's Dozen Award at the Syracuse Nationals in July.

Kevin
© 2024 Moparts Forums