Moparts

Vendor for Rallye wheels?

Posted By: OkieSwinger69

Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/07/14 09:18 PM

Need to replace a rallye that had a run in with a curb. Bought the ones I have now from Jim's but don't see them on his site now.
Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 12:27 AM

summit racing sells rallye wheels, with free shipping.
Posted By: Steve Bryant

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 12:39 AM

Got mine from Summit and they look great!
Posted By: Suregrip391

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 01:47 AM

Quote:

Got mine from Summit and they look great!

Yes but are they still coming in that awful grey color?

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 01:52 AM

They don't look awful to me! (Except the beauty rings. I'm not happy with those but I got them somewhere else.) The sun is going down a little so all I can send you is a garage flash photo. I can take a photo in the sun tomorrow.

Attached picture 8201176-wheel.jpg

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 01:59 AM

Yours look very nice ! I've seen some from Summit that look grey. Maybe those were older batches? I believe they are made by wheel vintiques. People complained for years they could not get the color right. In fact I think there are some in the for sale section....in my opinion, they need redone ( not yours). You will know it when you see them
Posted By: OkieSwinger69

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 02:15 AM

Not worried about painting them. Had to paint the ones from Jim's back in '99, plus had to paint the center caps the correct 70 color. I need a beauty ring too, hope I can find one that matches the other three. Looks like Jim's still sells those.

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 02:25 AM

Thank you!

These are about 4 months old and they are the Wheel Vintiques for sure. Perhaps they got the colors worked out. Summit sent me a discount code and I jumped on it and got new wheels last spring.

Re: Vendor for Rallye wheels? - 07/08/14 02:28 AM

Quote:

Thank you!

These are about 4 months old and they are the Wheel Vintiques for sure. Perhaps they got the colors worked out. Summit sent me a discount code and I jumped on it and got new wheels last spring.

Nice! Wish I got discount codes
© 2024 Moparts Forums