Moparts

What is this for on the side of the ash tray?

Posted By: Hoop

What is this for on the side of the ash tray? - 03/02/14 05:29 AM

I got a ash tray in a lot of parts I got & wondering What is the round thing with plug ins on the side?

Attached picture 8058250-astray.jpg
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: What is this for on the side of the ash tray? - 03/02/14 05:32 AM

That is a flasher unit, either for the 4 way emergency flasher or the turn siganl flasher

Re: What is this for on the side of the ash tray? - 03/02/14 05:51 AM

Quote:

That is a flasher unit, either for the 4 way emergency flasher or the turn siganl flasher

That's what I was thinking also, Do all year of darts have them on the side of the ash tray?
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: What is this for on the side of the ash tray? - 03/02/14 10:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

That's what I was thinking also, Do all year of darts have them on the side of the ash tray?

Me no know, really
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: What is this for on the side of the ash tray? - 03/02/14 01:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yes most all cars had the turn signal flasher mounted there. The four way/hazard flasher is separate and located under the steering column.

Re: What is this for on the side of the ash tray? - 03/05/14 07:29 PM

Thanks for letting me know, the ones in my 72 dart are just pluged up laying under the dash!... If anybody needs it, I have that ash tray with the flasher for sale on e-Bay!
© 2024 Moparts Forums