Moparts

Demon Sizzler

Posted By: 72 RR DUDE

Demon Sizzler - 01/17/14 11:42 PM

Is the guy known as Demon sizzler still rebuilting thermoquads??? I have one that the secondary's don't kick in. It has already been rebuilt and don't know what to do with the thing!!!!
Posted By: bambi

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/18/14 01:54 AM

I read a few years ago that he got out of the business and sold all of his stuff. I had a couple of T-Quads that I wanted him to build with shave air horns and stuff. But he doesn't do it anymore.
Posted By: ademon

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/18/14 02:15 AM

Take a look at the linkage, google it there is a lot of info on t- quads
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/18/14 06:17 AM

contact Scott Smith
Posted By: PHJ426

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/18/14 06:24 AM

Does Scott do hot rod mods or just stock replacement work?
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/18/14 06:39 AM

I do stock restoration work. In the case of TQ's they don't need anything trick done to them unless you plan on a lot of drag racing, in that case elimination of the choke and re-jetting to accommodate the extra air will be (by far)your biggest gains. There are other tweaks and tricks you can perform as well but you won't gain a ton, some will take you backwards.

If you want to optimize any carb for any particular engine combo you'll be best to do the carb mods on your engine while it's on a dyno. Regardless of all of the tall tales on the internet, there is no magic combo that will work the best for everyone.

If you need custom TQ carb work Jeff Patterson (here on Moparts) knows a lot, he might be able to help you.

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/22/14 07:41 PM

I guess David (demon sizzler) has given up on the Web site, I was notified that I now own the www.thermoquads.com domain by my web hosting company, I requested the domain name a few years back and was put on a wait list should it ever be released.
Posted By: mikemee1331

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/22/14 08:08 PM

Quote:

I guess David (demon sizzler) has given up on the Web site, I was notified that I now own the www.thermoquads.com domain by my web hosting company, I requested the domain name a few years back and was put on a wait list should it ever be released.

so now we will have to refer to you as Sir Scott what with having a domain and all.......

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/22/14 08:35 PM

No...... please don't LOL!
Posted By: Golden-Arm

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/23/14 01:11 AM

whatever you say, sire.
Posted By: gch

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/23/14 03:14 AM

Quote:

whatever you say, sire.

Said while on bended knee.
Posted By: moparmike1

Re: Demon Sizzler - 01/23/14 03:20 AM

Quote:

Ooh la la, moving on up! Good for you Scott!

Mike.
© 2024 Moparts Forums