Moparts

Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits

Posted By: hemi68charger

Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/22/13 03:30 AM

Hey gang..

It has been decades since the last time I purchased a Holley diaphragm kit for the outboards. Are the spring colors in pairs or is one kit consisting of only one color version?

Posted By: Sinitro

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/22/13 05:08 AM

The Holley kit has like 7 different springs...

Just my $0.02...
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/22/13 05:16 AM

From my knowledge you will need 2 kits...
Posted By: a12superbee

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/22/13 05:20 AM

I just did this a few weeks ago, you need 2 kits.
It's hard to tell with them all tangled up and the package doesn't really say.
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/22/13 09:54 PM

Quote:

Hey gang..

It has been decades since the last time I purchased a Holley diaphragm kit for the outboards. Are the spring colors in pairs or is one kit consisting of only one color version?

single 4=1 kit...6pk/dual quads=2 kits

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/23/13 01:42 AM

Whew... That's what we did, ordered two.....

Cheers,
Thanks all.......
Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/23/13 02:10 AM

6 pac = triple the fun
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/23/13 10:29 AM

If you don't care about originality, Holley sells quick change covers for the vacuum pods that make swapping springs a ton easier.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/23/13 07:38 PM

Holleys regular four barrel vacume secondary springs will not work on the six pak pods PM me if you find that you need the proper ones, I have two of the proper kits left and no sixpaks(other than one EFI set up) on the shelf anymore
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/23/13 09:54 PM

Quote:

Holleys regular four barrel vacume secondary springs will not work on the six pak pods PM me if you find that you need the proper ones, I have two of the proper kits left and no sixpaks(other than one EFI set up) on the shelf anymore

Are you using pn# B5006....?

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/24/13 12:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I ordered Holley part number 20-13.......... Are the dang things wrong?... Grrrrrrrrr If those are, I would be interested in the proper kit..
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Holley Secondary diaphragm spring kits - 09/24/13 01:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Are you asking me or the O.P.? If me, mine are all out of the origianl boxes so I'm not sure now what the original Holley part number was back in the days when I bought them I do have some of the original Holley vacume diaphrams for the six pak pods also
© 2024 Moparts Forums