Moparts

REV-N-NATOR?

Posted By: Hrtbkr

REV-N-NATOR? - 06/25/13 04:38 PM

Hi, I'm thinking of replacing the chrome box in my Challenger with a REV-N-NATOR . The Mopar boxes always seem a bit lacking in quality and I find that a rev limiter might be a good thing with the new carbs. Does anyone use it on their street car (rarely sees the strip)? Anything good/bad? Thanks
Posted By: BB65Barracuda

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/25/13 04:59 PM

I bought it for my hemi Coronet and it works great

There are several posts on the subject but besides there is no easy way to use vacuum advance with the Rev-n-nator it is a great product for street and strip. The Rev limiter and RMP display are also a great added feature.
For the money and ease of installation you would not regret it.
As for the HP and torque gains, they vary.

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...e=0#Post6927491

Posted By: a12superbee

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 09:09 AM

I've read the threads over the last year or so but it seems like it opens two questions for every one that gets answered.

BB65Barracuda, could you elaborate please?
Quote:

There are several posts on the subject but besides there is no easy way to use vacuum advance with the Rev-n-nator

I'm not interested in any claimed hp/tq gains, just after a reliable ecu and rev limiter.
Posted By: TB3CUDA

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 10:30 AM

soo,you have to plug the vacumm advance to run it?

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 10:59 AM

That's what I did. Car runs awesome!!
IM sure the gas mileage is affected but if I was worried about mileage being a few off I wouldn't have a 426 Hemi in the first place would I?
Great Throttle response and rock solid timing.
Granted I have only had it in the car about 500 miles but so far I'm very happy with it.
I always have ran MSD products in all of my cars. The stock Ignition in my opinion is fine for most people to putt around with as long as it was a vintage unit. Unfortunately with the newer units you always have to carry a spare.
Not a great selling point. But this unit is basically the stock case with new electronics.
The rev limiter is a great feature for those of us that Beat on our cars and the Tach lights work well for setting your timing alone under the hood.
It cost me 200.00 shipper to the house and It took me longer to unpackage than it did to install it.
You can run at the track with the Ballast Resister Bypassed and hook it back up for the ride home.
Neat little Piece.

Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 01:14 PM

Quote:

There are several posts on the subject but besides there is no easy way to use vacuum advance with the Rev-n-nator

Cant use vac adv
Posted By: racerx20

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 01:55 PM

I use their box and I am very happy with it. Plus Troy is a great guy, goes the extra mile.
Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 02:08 PM

You can use a vacuum advance if you take the time to adjust it properly.
Keith

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 02:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Cant use vac adv

Actually I said there is no easy way, never said you couldn't.
If I recall a couple people have got the vac advance to work but I believe it was on utility type vehicles.
Not on street strip cars. But I could be wrong!
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 02:21 PM

Quote:

You can use a vacuum advance if you take the time to adjust it properly.
Keith

I guess this would be a reason why MP pulls timing out with the orange box , they are smarter than the average bear in part because there is not much if any aftermarket ... or factory ... support of vac cams with different amounts of mechanical advance vac cans .

Vac advance is a part throttle, fuel mileage aid ...
Posted By: Commando1

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 03:14 PM

OK. Heated controversy starts here. Haters, man your flame throwers.

About six months ago, I got into a very heated discussion with them in another forum.

I am NOT getting into details. You love them, hate them, or could care less. Things got ugly fast when I disputed their following claim:
Quote:

4. 10-40 HP GAINS - depending on engine application. Kicks butt over all stock Chrysler boxes (orange, chrome, etc.) and meets or exceeds any leading after-market ignition systems.

Their proponents started a below the belt name calling attack but the bottom line was clearly this:

They NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, were able to produce actual proof that their product was anything more than a empty magic box. Every question I threw at them to explain something was only replied with "you're a hater, our customers love us, they say..." blah, blah, blah.

I tried my hardest to keep the discussion at an intellectual level and they could never respond except in a schoolyard bully fashion.

I'm still reading everything they say trying to convince myself they have defied the laws of electrical science. To this day, I'm still calling it a product that does nothing more than give a great placebo effect. If you mentally want it to give you out of the box 10-40 hp gain, it will give you a 10-40 hp in your mind. Their "dyno proven tests" are so flawed, you can drive a truck through the holes.

OK. I am not going to respond to the hate replies from those that drink the Kool-ade. Be happy with your Rev-N-Nator.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 04:06 PM

Quote:

About six months ago, I got into a very heated discussion with them in another forum.

I am NOT getting into details. You love them, hate them, or could care less. Things got ugly fast when I disputed their following claim:
Quote:

4. 10-40 HP GAINS - depending on engine application. Kicks butt over all stock Chrysler boxes (orange, chrome, etc.) and meets or exceeds any leading after-market ignition systems.

Their proponents started a below the belt name calling attack but the bottom line was clearly this:

They NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, were able to produce actual proof that their product was anything more than a empty magic box. Every question I threw at them to explain something was only replied with "you're a hater, our customers love us, they say..." blah, blah, blah.

I tried my hardest to keep the discussion at an intellectual level and they could never respond except in a schoolyard bully fashion.

I'm still reading everything they say trying to convince myself they have defied the laws of electrical science. To this day, I'm still calling it a product that does nothing more than give a great placebo effect. If you mentally want it to give you out of the box 10-40 hp gain, it will give you a 10-40 hp in your mind. Their "dyno proven tests" are so flawed, you can drive a truck through the holes.

OK. I am not going to respond to the hate replies from those that drink the Kool-ade. Be happy with your Rev-N-Nator.

Sounds like the same crew of sword swallowers that love the CCJ from a certian board sponsor and it's condescending [censored] spokesmouth.

For the record I am neither here or there on this product, but I am on the bandwagon that the orange box is outdated and not as great as people think.
Posted By: dogdays

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 04:39 PM

I have been skeptical about their advertising claims, and some of their statements have been really baffling. The baffling part is "If they are so smart as to design such a good box, how can they say such stupid things?"

If we look at the RevNNator as a really good orange box, or chrome box, and forget the hype, I can live with that. If this "really good" box uses digital technology, I am perfectly OK with that.

It's when the advertising BS starts flying that I lose my warm, fuzzy feeling. So, let's just leave it at being a really good orange or chrome box.

R.
Posted By: Hrtbkr

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 05:15 PM

I was hoping for a plug n play product. I drive the car long distances a lot, so gas mileage is a factor (sad to say). What sort of adjustments do you have to do to make the vacuum advance work?
Posted By: mopardude318

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 05:29 PM

Quote:

I was hoping for a plug n play product. I drive the car long distances a lot, so gas mileage is a factor (sad to say). What sort of adjustments do you have to do to make the vacuum advance work?

X2. My car is 100% street performance car, and I like having vac. advance.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 06:15 PM

Quote:

Chrysler vac cans are a set amount of advance it's stamped on the arm , the only adjustment is spring to change the rate the comes on , and it's only a certain amount done with a hex key thru the hose nipple. If you need to limit the amount of advance you either have to try and find one with less advance than what you have ... good luck mopar is the red headed step child of the aftermarket ... or modify the stop tab on the arm ...

I think ....

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 06:18 PM

Most( not all) MP distributors have an adjustable vacuum advance that limits the amount of advance,but there were some that altered the amount of vacuum it took to operate it.
With the MP boxes pulling dwell,which directly affects timing ,if you tune for the shortcomings of the box then switch to one with no dwell being pulled out you have issues .
Now you have more total timing than you can use.
There will be skeptics no matter who makes a product,I think its sad that people pile on a bandwagon as soon as anyone doubts a product. Maybe the way things are said are taken too seriously .
I have tested the Rev N Nator on several of my own engines,on my dyno using my time and my fuel. They make power over the MP boxes for me. I know of several others who have done the same. One very well known engine builder that did not want to " waste his time" testing one was talked into it and couldn't understand how it worked so well.
It's not my place to throw him under the bus,but he used to say they were a gimmick but after seeing results for himself he now keeps quiet about it .
If people want to choose to believe me or not that is their choice. I never met Troy I just saw he was getting beat up on about his post so I offered some outside testing to see what I could find out
Keith

Attached picture 7755725-IMG_20120724_180955.jpg

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 06:21 PM

Quote:

Most( not all) MP distributors have an adjustable vacuum advance that limits the amount of advance,but there were some that altered the amount of vacuum it took to operate it.
With the MP boxes pulling dwell,which directly affects timing ,if you tune for the shortcomings of the box then switch to one with no dwell being pulled out you have issues .
Now you have more total timing than you can use.
There will be skeptics no matter who makes a product,I think its sad that people pile on a bandwagon as soon as anyone doubts a product. Maybe the way things are said are taken too seriously .
I have tested the Rev N Nator on several of my own engines,on my dyno using my time and my fuel. They make power over the MP boxes for me. I know of several others who have done the same. One very well known engine builder that did not want to " waste his time" testing one was talked into it and couldn't understand how it worked so well.
It's not my place to throw him under the bus,but he used to say they were a gimmick but after seeing results for himself he now keeps quiet about it .
If people want to choose to believe me or not that is their choice. I never met Troy I just saw he was getting beat up on about his post so I offered some outside testing to see what I could find out
Keith

Posted By: drmopar

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 07:05 PM

I plugged mine in and it would not start the car. I plugged my orange box back in and it started right up. I have not had the time to call Troy yet to see what went wrong.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 07:15 PM

The only issues like that Ive seen has been if it has less than 6 volts while cranking . The Mopar box will start but not the Rev N Nator. I think a couple guys have had issues with polarity being backwards on the pickup coil.
Keith

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 07:46 PM

Ive read all the post before buying one.
I was sure the original HP gains stated were fiction but I kept am open mind.
All I can say is this product works just fine in my application.

It seemed to me that all the back and forth was the 40 HP claims that I myself never considered to be accurate.
That being said, I do not use vac advance and drive my car all the time. The farthest I have went was 140 miles round trip. Car ran perfect.
I personally never expected anything more than a better alternative to the stock MP ECU and that is what I got.
I would recommend the product solely on its attributes, Choice is always up to the end user.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 07:52 PM

Sounds like the same crew of sword swallowers that love the CCJ from a certian board sponsor and it's condescending [censored] spokesmouth.

I'm pretty sure I know who that is!

Posted By: DPelletier

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 10:25 PM

I was going to buy one just for better reliability and the rev limiter. I've always considered the 40hp claims to be....optimistic at best. Dave D. got 15hp on his Factory Stock Hemi Bee which probably means I'd get around 5hp. Not sure I want to have to screw around with everything to get the vacuum advance to work though....

Dave
Posted By: dobie

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 10:48 PM

So can one just simply unplug the vacuum advance hose from the distributor and cap it?

Will this take care of the problem with the vacuum advance?

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 11:10 PM

Yes,and thats what is recommended. It may hurt fuel economy slightly
Keith
Posted By: hooziewhatsit

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/26/13 11:55 PM

How would you know if vac advance is causing an issue with that box? Pinging at some RPM/load range?
Posted By: bull

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 12:53 AM

It's funny that during all the talk I've seen about this product it never seems to produce a single bit of info about why people usually buy the thing: a plug and play rev limiter. That said, can anyone tell me how THAT part of it works?
Posted By: TB3CUDA

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 12:55 AM

with mine it was hard to start with the vac advance hooked up,i put my old orange box back and it starts easy.i will try it with vac advance plugged and put the revnnator back on
Posted By: BulletBob

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 01:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Have you ever used one?

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 01:16 AM

The rev limiter works great,within a few rpm of the dyno's digital readout . The dyno uses a 60 tooth wheel and magnetic pickup. Most aftermarket tachs aren't as accurate.
Its adjustable in 500 rpm steps with a push button.
You are correct,originally it was being designed to be comparable with an Orange box but including a rev limiter. The power gains came later on so I don't se why people get so whiny about it.
Keith

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 05:51 AM

Keith,
What flavor of KoolAid does your dyno produce?

Posted By: MikeyT

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 05:59 AM

Here is a little real world stuff... I actually put one in my road runner about a month ago. I will say this I absolutely love it. Here is why, the car starts like a brand new car, it did give a little bit more throttle response and get this, the bird even gained a few MPG's too. This is in my mild 440, so not a race car. .. I am very happy with it.

Mike

PS Keith, thanks for all the testing

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 09:44 AM

I didn't mean to jack the thread from the OP but you've all convinced me to go ahead and drop the 2 bills.

An updated orange box and rev limiter is all some of us are asking for.
Posted By: ThermoQuad

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 11:55 AM

ummmm....the vacuum advance with any hot sparking ignition system will cause problems if the distributor is not phased correctly.

Street cars should have vacuum advance.

Most mopar distributors are not phased properly, however the ones built by mallory with the adjustable advance plates seem to to be good in phasing.

I also would like to see how well the revinator [sic] performs between idle and 3000 rpm but that is asking too much
Posted By: 63stabamatic

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 12:19 PM

FWIW I have a vacuum switch that switches the vacuum advance in and out with my MP ignition. In for gas mileage, out for low speed town driving. I've always wondered why a lot of 440's, with all types of ignitions, have the vacuum advance disconnected. I had a miss at 2200 RPM's that I could never fix, pulling the advance fixed it. Adjusting the MP distributor advance from one end to the other did nothing. I have not tried a different distributor.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 01:29 PM

I run my initial at 14 degrees timing and total at 32 all in by 3000, and run my vacuum advance with it. The car runs well, maybe I am doing it wrong....no pinging

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 01:43 PM

BulltBob,
apparently the Kook Ade it produces is not Kook Ade ,its a placebo
Keith

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 02:14 PM

Quote:

with mine it was hard to start with the vac advance hooked up,i put my old orange box back and it starts easy.i will try it with vac advance plugged and put the revnnator back on

Did you check the timing when you switched over to the revnator or just ASSuME that the timing would be correct?

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 02:17 PM

Quote:

I run my initial at 14 degrees timing and total at 32 all in by 3000, and run my vacuum advance with it. The car runs well, maybe I am doing it wrong....no pinging

what engine ? or is 32 enough total mechanical with the rev ?

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 03:23 PM

John,

It is a mild 440 with reported 9:1 compression ratio in the rebuild. I set at 32 total because, I wanted to baseline it first before going incrementally changing it. It has run so well, I figured why fuss with it.

Mike

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 03:42 PM

Quote:

John,

It is a mild 440 with reported 9:1 compression ratio in the rebuild. I set at 32 total because, I wanted to baseline it first before going incrementally changing it. It has run so well, I figured why fuss with it.

Mike

How hot does it get, that total is a little low? A local with a mild 440 is/was having hot running issues and it's timing was set at 34 last I knew ?

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 04:14 PM

I have a 190 sat and 3 core aluminum rad (26") and stays at 1st line when cruising, she will get slowly warmer when sitting in traffic for periods, but it has been very warm and humid here too.

Mike

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 04:41 PM

Vac advance hooked up? that may be helping the situation.

Posted By: mopardude318

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 06:58 PM

Hmm...Think I should just try one, even without the vacuum advance, although Id like it for my street car. Thinking if I should also use that new firecore dist. with the associated coil, with this...

I have a stock cast bottom end 318 w/ RHS heads-62cc, 202/160 valves, beehive springs-, RPM manifold, hughes 1.5 roller rockers, 234/244 @.050, 488/510, 112 LSA (eddy RPM cam), mated to a 4 speed, 3:55 sure grip.

I currently have the older FBO ignition box & coil, with an older stock mp distributor. would like to try something different.
Posted By: mickm

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 07:26 PM

Quote:

Most mopar distributors are not phased properly, however the ones built by mallory with the adjustable advance plates seem to to be good in phasing.

can you explain this? what does that mean, being phased properly for vacuum advance?

i run vacuum advance with my MSD, and have never noticed any issues.
Posted By: hooziewhatsit

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 10:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

can you explain this? what does that mean, being phased properly for vacuum advance?

i run vacuum advance with my MSD, and have never noticed any issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWMlNwGW0tM
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 10:09 PM

Quote:

Vac adv is the only system that changes rotor phasing. Not being patronizing just clarifying in saying that rotor phasing is where the rotor tip is in relation to the cap terminal when it fires. Drill a 1/2" hole in the top flat of the dist cap 2/3 of the way between the center terminal & the #1 cap terminal & shine your timing light straight down thru that hole & see if the rotor is aligned dead on with the center of the cap terminal. The rotor blade is wide & the cap terminal is wide so you have some leeway but if the distance is too great it'll miss especially under load when the required voltage is the highest plus in addition to the arc distance you have the rotor tip distance. Check it with no vac on the line (unhooked or on ported) then check it off idle at high vacuum or use a vacuum pump at idle. This'll show you the arc it swings thru. different dists have different clocking (bottom tang position to top rotor position) but the phasing stays the same & the best way to change it is to redrill a new slot for the roll pin in the reluctor like Andy did way back with his machined reluctors. NAPA sells an Echlin rotor (MO3000) for $8 & change that has a .060" longer blade that will make up some of that distance if it is too excessive & it's a good item even if it ain't just to reduce the distance the spark has to jump. To answer your Q I do not know why If I read it right earlier that the revnator would not work with vacuum advance. & on buying one I believe if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is & it's too expensive. Me I'm going with a full 12V E coil (not sure which one but I want a round one) and a "dynamod" aftermarket HEI module mounted under my dist.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/27/13 11:10 PM

Quote:

Vac advance hooked up? that may be helping the situation.

Yes sir, I just got home and verified.... Maybe I am Just lucky

Mike

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/28/13 06:32 AM

Quote:

BulltBob,
apparently the Kook Ade it produces is not Kook Ade ,its a placebo
Keith

Had you already informed the KoolAid or KookAde guy of your results before this thread?
We don't want him driving trucks through your results!

On the serious side though you have convinced me with your results

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 06/28/13 09:15 AM

@ RapidRobert, thanks for the how to on the rotor phasing, it helped make the posted video clearer.
I'll have to give it a try.
Great thread guys, here, have a beer.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/16/13 09:15 PM

Quote:

I plugged mine in and it would not start the car. I plugged my orange box back in and it started right up. I have not had the time to call Troy yet to see what went wrong.

Ok guys....I have the same issue. Just changed out the coil to a new Blaster 2, the supplied ballast resistor, and the Rev-n-nator. The Rev box wont start the car. Switched back to the orange box and she fired right up...

I called Troy and left a message. Any ideas?
Posted By: Yellow Fever

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/17/13 12:07 AM

I'm considering the Pertronix Billet Distributor Ignitor III. I'm not worried about factory appearance.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380373428372?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Attached picture 7779172-dist.jpg

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/17/13 02:52 AM

So I went back out earlier and the car finally started. For some reason, it just didnt fire right away.

I also got a call back from Troy, and we spoke for about 30 minutes. He explained how things worked, and gave me some tips for timing. I tried starting the car after it sat for a couple of hours and I gotta say that it seems like I didnt even get a full rotation on the starter and she fired right up. According to Troy, in a no-start condition like mine, its usually low voltage at cranking, just as was stated earlier in this thread.

Im quite happy with the customer service I received. I havent driven the car yet, so I cant speak for that side of things. Based on the level of support and customer service however, I dont expect any further issues.

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/17/13 05:22 AM

Quote:

So I went back out earlier and the car finally started. For some reason, it just didnt fire right away.

I also got a call back from Troy, and we spoke for about 30 minutes. He explained how things worked, and gave me some tips for timing. I tried starting the car after it sat for a couple of hours and I gotta say that it seems like I didnt even get a full rotation on the starter and she fired right up. According to Troy, in a no-start condition like mine, its usually low voltage at cranking, just as was stated earlier in this thread.

Im quite happy with the customer service I received. I havent driven the car yet, so I cant speak for that side of things. Based on the level of support and customer service however, I dont expect any further issues.

[/quot

Looks like all the positives overwhelm the only negative in the bunch

Starter drag will affect cranking voltage
Posted By: 70Sbird

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/17/13 02:39 PM

I bought the Rev-n-nator for the Superbird, simply to get a good reliable ECU with a built in Rev limiter, not for any serious HP gain. I am happy with the way it runs, I also upgraded to the MSD Blaster coil - be sure to use the High vibration one if mounted sideways, like the stock configuration. The regular blaster coil is only recommended to be installed "standing up" with the coil wire at the top.
I did not hook up the vacuum advance, just set my full advance at about 35 degrees max and the car runs great. This is a 4,000 lb car with a 500 cube stroker, 4-speed and 3.54 gears. About 3500 rpm @ 70 MPH.
I drove the car back and forth to Detroit (900 mile trip) last month for the Aero meet and got just over 13.5 mpg running at about 72 mph. The vacuum advance may have helped some but I didnt think that was too bad....
I would buy one of these again. Definately better than the orange box that failed previously and the parts store replacement that I had on the car.
Posted By: GOLDMYN

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/17/13 05:07 PM

Quote:

I bought the Rev-n-nator for the Superbird, simply to get a good reliable ECU with a built in Rev limiter, not for any serious HP gain. I am happy with the way it runs, I also upgraded to the MSD Blaster coil - be sure to use the High vibration one if mounted sideways, like the stock configuration. The regular blaster coil is only recommended to be installed "standing up" with the coil wire at the top.
I did not hook up the vacuum advance, just set my full advance at about 35 degrees max and the car runs great. This is a 4,000 lb car with a 500 cube stroker, 4-speed and 3.54 gears. About 3500 rpm @ 70 MPH.
I drove the car back and forth to Detroit (900 mile trip) last month for the Aero meet and got just over 13.5 mpg running at about 72 mph. The vacuum advance may have helped some but I didnt think that was too bad....
I would buy one of these again. Definately better than the orange box that failed previously and the parts store replacement that I had on the car.

*** What did you use for a ballast resister?
Posted By: 70Sbird

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/17/13 07:08 PM

Goldmyn,
I used a replacement ballast, the same one I had previously (I dont remember the ohms) and am using a regular mopar electronic (stock) distributor, not the MP aftermarket one.
Posted By: GOLDMYN

Re: REV-N-NATOR? - 07/17/13 10:18 PM

If you get a chance, the ohms # is stamped on the end. Thanks
© 2024 Moparts Forums