Posted By: formula S

Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/15/13 03:50 AM

For a 73 Barracuda
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/15/13 03:54 AM

rockauto
Posted By: formula S

Re: Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/15/13 04:04 AM

So far I found that Vansauto has them for 150.00 and rockauto has them for 176.00 and 185.00 Mancini's are 233.00
Posted By: imfixinmopars426

Re: Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/15/13 04:10 AM

vans auto are not spectra premiums,not apples,and apples. spectras are nice,hence more money.my friend bought a vans,and the filler hole was made too large...darn Chinese,lol.just check it before you buy..
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/15/13 06:06 AM

are you interested in Quality or price , if price is key then buy the cheap one , Rockauto sells spectre which I feel is the best for the repop tank , I bought a B body tank from rockauto and it was the cheapest , are you using the discount code , 5% helps .
Posted By: wannadrag

Re: Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/15/13 02:54 PM

The Vans one is ok but don't buy there $50.00 sending unit as it is garbage at best and not accurate at all.
Posted By: MOBodyman

Re: Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/15/13 10:13 PM

Quote:

vans auto are not spectra premiums,not apples,and apples. spectras are nice,hence more money.my friend bought a vans,and the filler hole was made too large...darn Chinese,lol.just check it before you buy..

Is Van's selling different tanks now than they were 4 or 5 years ago? I'm just curious since I bought a couple back then and was thinking they were Spectra tanks. Whatever they were I didn't have any problems.
Not sure where I got the idea the tanks were Spectra at the time, I may have imagined it. lol
Dallas
Posted By: MrBelvedere2

Re: Who has the best deal on gas tanks - 06/16/13 05:17 AM

I just got my gas tank from vans auto it is a spectra tank it has the same part #. $150 and free shipping on ebay. I also got the sender from them but havent put it in yet. If their s3nder is junk who makes the good ones?
© 2024 Moparts Forums