Moparts

front end suspension kits ??

Posted By: hulmule

front end suspension kits ?? - 05/15/13 10:27 PM

want to redo the front end on my 69 r/t . you have PST and who else for a poly kit? want the tie rods , upper lower bushing etc. any suggestions?
Posted By: Tom Hand

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/15/13 10:39 PM

And, if you do not mind, please share with me who you might use for stock rubber parts as well.

Sorry for hijacking your thread HulMule.
Tom
Posted By: 70EK2Bird

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/15/13 11:17 PM

Just got a kit from justsuspensions.com which had everything needed. Look under their muscle car section and put in your model info.

Buddy who is helping with the rebuild told me about the site. Will be re-assembling soon.

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/16/13 12:39 AM

looked at just suspensions. seems pretty good for what you get. you really have to look at how much they are giving you. take the time and read adds. but what I did learn to day is--- called summit racing and ordered parts.they matched price when I gave them info from other sites on same part ! don't forget to ask, $50 in our pocket is better than there's. that buys my next part. LOL
Posted By: FrankenScamp

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/16/13 02:23 AM

Compare the Just Suspension kit to just ordering all the MOOG pieces individually from RockAuto.com

It MAY be a little more but worth it. I bought a Just Suspension kit less than 10 yrs ago and have already had to replace a few pieces.

Just my experience. Not bashing them, but I wouldn't do it again.
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/16/13 07:53 PM

I was thinking some one said that even some Moog stuff is now outsourced "over there"
Posted By: T2R9

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/16/13 07:56 PM

All the Moog parts I bought for my Charger over the winter from Rock Auto were made in the USA.
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/16/13 07:57 PM

that's good to hear

Re: front end suspension kits ?? - 05/16/13 08:30 PM

had to pull the trigger ,and get moving. Bought the PST kit.
© 2024 Moparts Forums