Moparts

SB Holley Strip Dominator vs. other intakes

Posted By: Kelob_pie

SB Holley Strip Dominator vs. other intakes - 11/25/08 10:07 PM

Don't know much about small block stuff, hopefully you guys can help. Buddy is building a 360 for strip use, 13:1 comp., will go either to a stout solid flat tappet or might step up to solid roller if his funds allow. He's going to get cnc'd e heads for this also. Anyways, he has a Holley Strip Dominator manifold lying around, he asked me how it compares to M1, Victor, etc. Should he spend money on another intake, or would it be splitting hairs? I don't know, so I told him I would post on here and see what you guys think. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: solidcam

Re: SB Holley Strip Dominator vs. other intakes - 11/25/08 11:05 PM

The Strip Dominator rates highly.Other intakes that rate well are the Port-O-Sonic and the Victor.All are going to be close;depending on the combination the Victor might be worth a few horses.I would use the Holley if I had it laying around.
Posted By: patrick

Re: SB Holley Strip Dominator vs. other intakes - 11/26/08 01:28 AM

might want to tell him about mancini having large port commando's on sale for $375 ea bare...heck of a deal, and Jeff at modern cyl head has a group buy CNC porting deal going on for $800/pr (see the new products forum)
Posted By: 70AARcuda

Re: SB Holley Strip Dominator vs. other intakes - 11/26/08 01:48 AM

they are actually $350.00 each.
© 2024 Moparts Forums