Moparts

Dash VIN Plate Stencil

Posted By: 70mopes

Dash VIN Plate Stencil - 11/12/08 04:53 PM

Does anybody reproduce the white Chrysler Corp w/logo stencil found on dash VIN plates?
Thanks!
Posted By: GomangoCuda

Re: Dash VIN Plate Stencil - 11/12/08 05:15 PM

This is going to get ugly.
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Dash VIN Plate Stencil - 11/12/08 05:35 PM

Quote:

Why???

Two sources ECS will sell you a perfect replica for your lunch box

Performance car graphics will sell you a decal if you provide them lots of information & documentation proving you own the car & are in some way related to Bill Clinton....
Posted By: Moonraker

Re: Dash VIN Plate Stencil - 11/12/08 06:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Why???

Two sources ECS will sell you a perfect replica for your lunch box

Performance car graphics will sell you a decal if you provide them lots of information & documentation proving you own the car & are in some way related to Bill Clinton....

It wasnt that hard really. I ordered the stencil set from them and all I had to provide was The make/model, pencil rubbings of the VIN and fender tag(if its there), and a photocopy of the registration. Took like 10 minutes then I mailed it off and had the stencil a week or so later. Not really as big a deal as people make it out to be. Then again it wasnt for a Superbird or Hemi Challenger/Cuda . Some guys make a big stink over the info you have to provide also, but it didnt matter to me I dont think I will have to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life for restoring a legit VIN tag or that galen is collecting free information. Who cares .
Posted By: aar1

Re: Dash VIN Plate Stencil - 11/12/08 06:16 PM

Just call up ECS and order a lunchbox sticker.......... no fuss no muss and no worry about who has, or doesn't have, your information.
© 2024 Moparts Forums