Moparts

Car show setups - ideas?

Posted By: NOrrTH

Car show setups - ideas? - 07/27/12 08:25 PM

I'd like to get some gear and ideas for a show and shine setup. I want something more than just my car with a chair behind it.

What I'm thinking is a Mopar tent, the kind with no walls that folds out on aluminum poles. Also like some chairs. I'm also going to have a couple of gorgeous girls and want them in white tank tops and shorts with a Mopar logo or "GTX". Music playing of course.

Anyone know where to get this stuff or if it exists?
Posted By: RapidRobert

Re: Car show setups - ideas? - 07/27/12 09:49 PM

raise the hood straight up with 4 vertical poles so people can checkout your eng
Posted By: NOrrTH

Re: Car show setups - ideas? - 07/27/12 10:38 PM

Who cares about the car? The car is just an excuse to hang with models
Posted By: ademon

Re: Car show setups - ideas? - 07/27/12 10:42 PM

I would not be at a car show with a bunch of old men standing around if i had a couple good looking ladys willing to hang with me!
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Car show setups - ideas? - 07/27/12 11:02 PM

Quote:

I'd like to get some gear and ideas for a show and shine setup. I want something more than just my car with a chair behind it.

What I'm thinking...

Really? You need me to tell you that you need a cooler full of beer next to your lawn chair? You'll know that you're deep enough into it when you think that every woman that walks by is gorgeous and interested.
Posted By: 68X426

Re: Car show setups - ideas? - 07/27/12 11:26 PM

Quote:

I'm also going to have a couple of gorgeous girls and want them in white tank tops and shorts with a Mopar logo or "GTX". Anyone know where to get this stuff or if it exists?

You Canadians are so funny!
© 2024 Moparts Forums