Moparts

anyone know dayco part number to radiator hoses for 440

Posted By: 440dustr

anyone know dayco part number to radiator hoses for 440 - 07/23/12 05:50 PM

I have a 440 duster that I am using the stainless steel flex pipe with the polished ends and I am having big trouble sliding the bottom one on to the radiator 1-3/4 one I can get it high enough to put the clamp it just pops off. so I am thinking of going back to the regular stainless braided hose just want to get the correct part number. I am looking for lower but the upper as well so if anyone know the part numbers for dayco or goodyear that would help.
the shape of the hoses I am looking for look like this. i attached a picture of the hoses i am looking for

thanks

Attached picture 7304354-hose.jpg
Posted By: 70Duster440

Re: anyone know dayco part number to radiator hoses for 440 - 07/24/12 06:05 AM

I just got done looking up hoses by application (B or C body 440 cars with or without AC) on Rock Auto (for Dayco numbers) then went to the Dayco site to check and cross reference dimensions. Go to www.accessdayco.com . "Part Interchange" and "Part Lookup" were invaluable. However, the images on the Dayco site are often distorted. Then I bought an assortment of hoses locally to test for the best fit.

Anyway, that upper looks like 70539. 70492 or 70592 might work for the lower.
Posted By: 440dustr

Re: anyone know dayco part number to radiator hoses for 440 - 07/24/12 09:53 PM

thanks very much that helps
awesome car by the way and great website. I may have a couple of questions down the road for you if you done mind
© 2024 Moparts Forums