Moparts

TTI Hemi headers

Posted By: curbman68

TTI Hemi headers - 03/07/12 04:02 AM

Have been planning to buy a set of TTI headers for 65 B body with a Hemi. Found a used set of 66 and later B body TTI headers that the seller said fit fine on a 64 B body. Without using a later K member, anyone know if that is possible, I know it isn't the case with other brands of headers.
Posted By: Moonraker

Re: TTI Hemi headers - 03/08/12 05:11 PM

Your best bet would be to call TTI and verify this as they will have a definitive answer for you. There are a lot of knowledgable people on this board but thats a LOT of money to drop without being absolutely sure.
Posted By: chargervert

Re: TTI Hemi headers - 03/09/12 02:24 AM

Quote:

Have been planning to buy a set of TTI headers for 65 B body with a Hemi. Found a used set of 66 and later B body TTI headers that the seller said fit fine on a 64 B body. Without using a later K member, anyone know if that is possible, I know it isn't the case with other brands of headers.

If they won't work for you,please let me know,as I am going to buy a set for my 70 Charger. Thanks Pete
Posted By: curbman68

Re: TTI Hemi headers - 03/09/12 06:39 PM

Quote:

If they won't work for you,please let me know,as I am going to buy a set for my 70 Charger. Thanks Pete

I'm going to pass on them, too much money for probably a less than 50/50 chance of them working. Am just going to buy the correct set and be done. Will PM you the sellers info.
© 2024 Moparts Forums