Moparts

daytona trunk photo???????

Posted By: metalgod

daytona trunk photo??????? - 03/01/12 08:38 AM

i need a detailed photo of the sissor jack placement and hold down clamp as well as the placement of the sissor jack handle can anyone help?????

Attached picture 7097764-shop229.jpg
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: daytona trunk photo??????? - 03/01/12 09:54 AM

.....recalling from memory Doug, stud for sissor jack hold down, approx 20" measured from taillight panel to front of car, side measurement 13 1/2" from edge of trunk extension where it folds down into qtr, towards the center of the trunk, studs are usually just nut/bolt, some are welded from underneath

Mike

Attached picture 7097792-dayjack.jpg

Re: daytona trunk photo??????? - 03/02/12 05:56 AM

thank you so much you are the man, i assembled the nose as per your instructions wasnt so bad after all thanks to you Mike thanks! hey do you know if the reporoduction rear glass is still available for these cars?

Attached picture 7099393-shop174.jpg
Posted By: ply64post

Re: daytona trunk photo??????? - 03/02/12 03:42 PM

Quote:

i need a detailed photo of the sissor jack placement and hold down clamp as well as the placement of the sissor jack handle can anyone help?????

Not picking but shouldn't those wing braces
be black or is it a personal choice ?
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: daytona trunk photo??????? - 03/02/12 03:48 PM

Good to see you getting back to that Daytona Doug ...as far as the glass, word is that AMD is making back glass and SS trim for both the Tona' and the Bird,.....suppose to be tempered, not lanimated like the last repro's from OEM Glass Inc. (discontinued),...supposely a few months....we'll see?

Mike

Re: daytona trunk photo??????? - 03/02/12 04:42 PM

probly should be black i just thought they looked good red
© 2024 Moparts Forums