Moparts

Mcmahon mopar interiors

Posted By: deaks

Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/17/12 10:43 PM

Noticed their ad on ebag, has anyone bought from them, just wondered what their seat covers were like ?
Mick
Posted By: 2Red2LoudDodge

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/18/12 02:33 AM

I bought complete covered bucket seats and seat covers to do the back seat for my 68 Dodge Coronet RT from Chris. Price was great. I never reupholstered before so I called him with a question and he offered to walk me thru it while I actually did the work. I followed his demo on the website and they came out great. About a year after I had finished the work, one of the decorative seat buttons came apart. Chris sent me about six new buttons for free. A real stand-up guy and I am very happy with his product. In the car two years now and they've held up and look fine.

Bob

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/18/12 11:07 AM

Thanks Bob
I am after blue for a 67 R/T, he has very good feedback.
Is the number in the ad, a cell or a land line, i get cheap rate on land line numbers.
Mick

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/18/12 05:47 PM

I believe the number on his website 716-870-4406 is a cell. Not sure if this is the same as what you saw in the ad.
Posted By: zrxkawboy

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/18/12 07:23 PM

Can you post a link to his website? Thanks.
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/18/12 07:39 PM

Quote:

I bought complete covered bucket seats and seat covers to do the back seat for my 68 Dodge Coronet RT from Chris. Price was great. I never reupholstered before so I called him with a question and he offered to walk me thru it while I actually did the work. I followed his demo on the website and they came out great. About a year after I had finished the work, one of the decorative seat buttons came apart. Chris sent me about six new buttons for free. A real stand-up guy and I am very happy with his product. In the car two years now and they've held up and look fine.

Bob

Where the covers made by Legendary or someone else (PUI, PG Classics, etc)??

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/18/12 11:55 PM

2RED
Yes, that is the number, damn, i was hoping it would be a land line.
AUTOX
I think he makes them himself.
Mick

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/19/12 04:15 PM

Onlineupholsteryandmore.com

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/19/12 08:48 PM

I don't know who makes them but when I did speak with Chris he said the covers were made a little bigger than Legendary's.

Re: Mcmahon mopar interiors - 02/19/12 08:51 PM

I'll try to post picture
© 2024 Moparts Forums