I offer to my friends of Moparts a FREE INDOOR RACING SCHOOL to learn more about road race activities of HPDE (lapping sessions), HSAX (hi-speed on-track autocross), W2W (wheel-to-wheel road racing), as well as road course corner working responsibilities (and that's the best seat at the track to watch the races!).

SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2018 at BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY, Rockton, IL (near Rockford, IL). This is the 58th annual FREE INDOOR RACING SCHOOL hosted by the North Suburban Sports Car Club (based out of NE Illinois, Chicago area). We hold most of events at Blackhawk Farms Raceway -- a historic beautiful 2.1 mile road race course. HPDE, HSAX, W2W season championship series events for 2018 about to begin soon!

Pre-registration required via www.motorsportreg.com no later than March 21, 2018. Look for the event details. We start early; gates close by 9:00 AM. Morning classroom sessions; mid-afternoon on-track lapping sessions (weather permitting and a small fee of $20). Lunch provided at the track available. Clean restrooms, too!

I hope to see more Mopars (and your friends and any cars/drivers with interest in these events). I guarantee you will enjoy the school and events!

See www.nsscc.org or our FACEBOOK site (North Suburban Sports Car Club) for further details (or see the parent club's web-site www.mcscc.org Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs also on FACEBOOK).

Mopar Mitch
Club President of NSSCC for 2018

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!