post if you are in this picture=

71Cuda
Moparts Member

Here is a pic from the Moparts BBQ.

I'm the 3rd one over from the left, 1st row....looking at whatever Toypar is pointing at!!!

===================================

northcoastmopar
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 10:58 AM

Back row, 7th from the left in a black shirt standing on the left of Gary.
I also notice I am holding a freshly scarfed cold one from Gary's cooler.

====================================

mopar4ya
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 12:06 PM

I am the last one standing on the trailer, far right back row. Moparts member LON is standing to my left in the eye burning yellow shirt. Thanks to all of you that put on the BBQ, the hospitality was great!
Dan.

=====================================

dennis73cuda
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 12:08 PM

Black shirt, blue hat, right behind 71cuda and toypar
Dennis

======================================

trichard
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 12:14 PM

1st row with green shirt and kaki shorts, to the left of me is todd440.
Thanks for the water, it was pretty hot befor the rain.

Trevor

r2
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 12:30 PM

Back row, 4th in from the left is me (R2), my son is at my right elbow(Alex)...
6t5mopar(todd)is on my left , Unlawfl(Gary is next to him,
Bottom right is Todd Fischer (Todd440), then Mark (mightymopar, hat on backwards), and trichard,,,,Mr426(pat)is at trichards right shoulder.
Maybe someone can label the picture for us..

Unlawfl
Moparts
posted 09-15-2002 01:11 PM

Back row-center.. There were atleast 10-15 more people there. Many had left already or were too camera shy!! The two hotties front and center are fish67 and prostocks wife!!

6t5mopar
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 01:55 PM

Top row ,to the unone's right.
Actually I was the one checking out the chics that went by in the Golf cart..

71Cuda
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 02:37 PM

6T5 - now you are gonna get us in trouble...that must have been what Toypar was pointing at and that IS what I was looking at!!!!!!

goldduster318
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 05:23 PM

I'm the second one from the right on the first row. Basically the teenager with the cast on which lots of the people signed.

prostock
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 05:29 PM

I'm the one standing with the red hat on, behind my wife.
Looks like most of the crew bailed out Saturday night. Can't blame you all with the rain.

I was the last set of cars down today before the rain started again. Red lit with a .486 light. It was sprinkling on the starting line, and by the time I hit third gear my windshield was wet, and the back end started fishtailing. I got out of it and still ran a 12.08 at only 104mph.

I'll post some of the pics I took later tonight, or tomorrow. I just got home and need to finish unpacking.

The picnic was a great time. Thanks to everyone who came and made it a great success!

BTW, I ended up with someone's aim and flame. Sorry, it was in the bottom of the plastic bin I keep my gas grill in, and didn't notice until saturday night back at the hote.

Unlawfl
Moparts
posted 09-15-2002 05:39 PM

Tom, that was Russ' aim and flame but no biggie.
Hey, thanks to all that showed up and especially those that brought food/drinks/snacks/grills/condiments. Especially Todd440 who sprung for all the mighty tasty Koegel hotdogs. There was anything from a 30 pack of White Castle Burgers compliments of Bubba to some cornflake-peanutbutter clusters that 71cudas wife whipped up. And since Joanne couldn't show for the grilling duty, we got the back up chick, I mean "TAG" to do all the grilling for us!! prostocks wife assisted in the grilling duties too.

Thanks to all that attended. Always great to break bread with fellow enthusiasts. We'll do it next year and hope for a longer weekend..

================================

TAG
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 06:16 PM

Back row, third from the left next to r2 and behind his son.
I was also responsible for the burnt dogs. But did you see me juggle 3 grills at once......haHA

340-4
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 08:00 PM

I'm at the very top left in the black shirt, my wife is next to me in the purple, my 4 year old son is in front of me but you can barely see him for the big guy in the green shirt . The guy without the shirt on the far left is my brother.
Eric

72 Duster 318
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 08:11 PM

Last row on the right in front of the puple pickup with white t-shirt and glases. Great time and good food. Sorry I didn't get around to saying hi to everyone, but I was somewhat time-constrained. Hope to see all of you next year.

6t5mopar
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 08:24 PM

What a Motley looking crew!
We could defineitely kick some other boards a$$es! opps! Did I just say that?
Damn right I said that! we are the $HIT!
sorry I got carried away........

TAG, The cooking machine. Hey Todd, after taking care of my kids at lunch last month, and cooking the lunch on Saturday. You are going to make a GREAT wife to someone someday....

BTW Mighty mopar sprung for the castles, he just made me carry them to the poww woww

Sport
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 08:34 PM

I am on the far left middle of the picture about an 1/8" tall just above the rear glass of the red car walking the opposite direction looking for the Moparts BBQ. Just missed it. Wished I could of gotten there earlier. Looks like you guys and hotties had a good time. Sport!

toypar
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 08:36 PM

Yeah, I'm the one front & center pointing at something. I have no idea what!!! But I got Rob to look! It was a great turnout. Just too bad the weather went south after that.
Glenn

gtxmark
Moparts Member
posted 09-15-2002 10:40 PM

I'm the 'big' guy first row second fom left,next to Rob...Thanks for having us again this yr. Gary....

MoparTony
Moparts Member
posted 09-16-2002 10:19 AM

I was to the guy on Gary's left with the black shirt and black hat.
The dogs were great and so were the people. Sorry I could not stay, Dave, the guy I was with had some dental problems and we were on a short time table.

Rob, very impressed with the car.

71Cuda
Moparts Member
posted 09-16-2002 10:24 AM

mopar tony - thank for the BS session it was nice to meet you. I'm gonna try some of the tips next time out!!

MoparTony
Moparts Member
posted 09-16-2002 12:48 PM

No problem. let me know how the car reacts to them. If you have any more questions I'll do my best to help.
Oh and I picked up the first part for the 572 on Sat. and have a line on some heads. Looks like the 470 is going down the road soon. Need some Indy 440-1 heads with T&D rockers?

mr426wedge
Moparts Member
posted 09-16-2002 12:52 PM

I'm on the far right side of the trailer wearing the smurf-blue Milan shirt standing next to GoldDuster w/his cast on his arm.
It was great meeting all of you out there. And thanks for the eats and drinks.

Prostock - Tim Bowman was running in the 'No Box' class not the 'Box' class. I should know, he beat me in the semis. It was a great race, we were close on the tree (him .540, me .544) and he ran on his dial with a 2, locking me out. I broke out by .001. Hope to meet up with him again some time.

440 Jim
Moparts Member
posted 09-16-2002 03:51 PM

I am in the second row, middle of the pack, white shirt and turquois "I'd Rather be Racing" hat. Good hat for during the rain.
It was great to meet some of the people on this board. I travelled by myself as business brought me to Ohio that week. Everyone I talked to (even non-board people) let me hang out with them at different points during the 3 day weekend.

Unlawfl, was Jack Irons' number 426? If so he had some money coming, but he left Sat.

and my name is Jim
Special thanks to Gary, Russ, and the Irons as I hung out with them on Fri and Sat mostly. On Sunday I hung out with a guy with a 4 door Satellite (12.56 ET) from Keystone Raceway, Frank Crawford I think

Fish67
Moparts Member
posted 09-16-2002 09:07 PM

that is me sitting on the trailer with the white t-shirt on. It was great. I wish I would have met more people.
the cars were great the people great and My Fish was having a great time with all the other Mopars.....even in the rain.

convbcuda
Moparts Member
posted 09-16-2002 09:12 PM

That's my blue hat behind my brother wearing the red hat.
Brad