I thought I'd post some pictures of my 2013 Core Challenger SRT transformation. I ordered the car brand-new from Dan Deary Dodge in Waterloo, Iowa, after putting 200 miles on the car. My son and I wet sanded it and took it apart for paint. The original black paint, which look great from 10 feet, but had the normal amount of orange peel, needed some help. My son, Ben is 28 and owns his own business. Twisted Kreationz. He specializes in custom paint, airbrushing, pinstriping and he also does upholstery. He was painting at the age of two and I knew he was very artistic as a both of our families have a vast artistic and musical background. He is very good with color theory and his customers cars, motorcycles, and projects have made quite a name for himself in this area. One can follow his work as he post most of his new work on his Facebook page. My background includes being a Mopar lover since the 60s. like most of us. My father drove a 62 Dodge dart, 64 Dodge farm truck, and then 1970 Dodge Monaco station wagon to haul the family of 9 around. my first high school car was a 1972 340- 3 speed duster followed by a variety of cars through college and the early years of my married life. Along the way. I was lucky to accumulate various a ,b,e,and c bodies as well as multiple trucks. I also drag race 3 different vehicles and have been blessed to be married for 31 years to a very understanding and supporting wife. Ben custom painted my 2009 Dodge truck and my philosophy is, I only come around once in this life and I'm not afraid to step outside of the box try to improve the looks of an already outstanding product. And besides, if I don't like the final product,we can always redo it. Ha ha. The car will be out at the Mopar nationals this year. Last year, it made a few shows at the end of the season, but the final product wasn't done yet. The car has Mopar performance suspension springs and exhaust added to it, aftermarket rims and tires, aftermarket Barton shifter, MacLeod RST racing clutch, Arrington added Whipple supercharger, upgraded forged pistons, custom interior, house of kolar paint, illumination badging with the hood and quarter panel. This is a power illumination badge, which with the flip of the switch lights up at night. My son is only one of only a handful of people throughout the country that can apply this technology. Also have under hood engine compartment accessories. I would like to add that my son Ben design the scheme, color, upholstery, and performed almost all of the work on the car and I'm very thankful for this. If anyone would like to talk to my son about any possible projects. Feel free to contact him at 319-269-8293.

Last edited by PTHemi; 08/28/14 08:18 PM.