I'm not sure how much I'll put here but maybe I'll get some help or help someone else.

This is my 1967 Belvedere. After traveling the US last year to find a clean 70 Road Runner with no luck this car popped up on Craigslist locally and is a really clean car. There are two small holes behind the wheel wells I can't fit my little finger in. The paint is 20+ years old and cracking but I like it the way it is with all the redneck stickers. Somewhere during it's life someone decided to take just about everything off a GTX that makes it a GTX and put it onto this car including the fender tag, but the VIN and the paint underneath the blue doesn't match the tag. I'm not sure if I'll keep the GTX stuff on it or not.

The plan is to do a mini tub, leaf relocation, 440, and 4 speed. I'm currently reading up to decide what to do with frame stiffening. It'll get subframe connectors for sure. Any advice on the US Tool frame kits? No luck yet finding a suitable rear end and I'm tempted to put in a 9" just to keep it easy. I also plan to put it all together and running before stripping it back down for new paint.