OK in keeping with an idea that I may go with a 360 for my new ride for drivability, I cant stand the normal black mopar performance valve covers or the chrome ones. Its like looking at a small block chevy.

This is one of the reasons and wanted to go with a 5.7. because its different. So if I go with a small block motor, 360/340, ect, how can a guy make it look more street rod looking if that makes sense? Cooler in appearance. maybe old school.

I would be open to a 6 pack set up as I am getting ready to put my 340 in my dart, which has a six pack set up. How is the mileage on these for the most part until you get on them? maybe a six pack, nice custom air cleaner and some cool valve covers would do the trick?

I am just tossing ideas around. I could even plasma cut a set of standard orange valve covers, and add in the 'CHRUSLER FIRE POWER" logo out of some damaged 392 HEMI valve covers, do the body work on them, ect for something different?

My whole idea of a street rod is to be different but as stated in another post, I may need to stick with my skill level and I dont know squat about efi.

Dave