I just received my new set of white e body door panels 2 weeks ago.I had ordered them at Big Daddys Mopar show in Ocala FL from Pro Fit back at the begining of Nov. and and was told would receive them in the middle of Dec which is what Metro told them. I had been following moparts and knew that they were delayed.So I received them 2 weeks ago only to find that the person who had packed them had grease on their hands and it was on the white panels.There was also blue marks and other marks on the panels.I tried wiping them with water and dish soap and some of the dirt came off.I spoke to Pro Fit and they were told to have me try to clean them with fantastik and then paint thinner which cleaned all the dirt but all the marks are still there.I called Pro Fit again and they contacted Metro again, they told them that they had paint that they could use to repair the panel but then emailed them back and said that they did not have paint and it would be three months before they would have more sets again.Pro Fit said they will refund my money or I can hold on to the panels until the new ones come in.Dealing with them has been a pleasure.But I am suprized with metro for not checking the panels out before sending them and for even thinking of painting the marks on the panels,especially for what I have payed for these panels, I could of repainted my old panels for alot cheaper. I understand the delays in receiving them though that should have been told up front.And I know that remaking these panels are not cheap!But to have payed and waited to receive these panels only to recieve them the way I did and to have to wait another 3 months to see if the next ones are any better or to have to and mix and match between the first and the second ones just to get a set!!To say the least I am not too happy with the whole situation,but there are not too many choices when looking for replacement panels for these cars. I would like to know if anyone else has had any issues with these panels even if they are not white! I hope I'm the only one!