Thanks in advance for any info.

Still hunting for my dads 70 Coronet 500 triple green. 383-2bll a/t in floor.
DMV and all other similar searches produced nothing over the last several years but I still watch for it online and local shows etc in case it was cloned or otherwise being a big block car. It made it to the mid 80,s so I’m still hoping it might turn up if only a stripped shell. Not a rare car just like to find it. WP23L0G217041. Sold new at Massey Motor Co in Franklin Ky.

Also still hunting for info from anyone in the south Chicago area who might remember a B7 blue six pack four speed super bee. I have pieced the puzzle together from 82-present but can not confirm original owner . Also has show plaques and Volo Auto paperwork stating Mr Norm sold new . All receipts and owners in Chicago but can not confirm anything as of yet. All I have to go off of is story from owner who purchased in Englewood area in 82 from a guy who picked it up out of garage having set for 10 years only showing 22k miles.
Rumored that soldier bought it new that did not return. Just hunting for a guy that remembers a guy that had one kinda thing that might shed some light.

Thanks again!