St. Louis
I
Imrare Offline OP
enthusiast
Imrare  Offline OP
enthusiast
I

St. Louis
My door panels have been restored and "re-skinned" by Just Dashes and I am having trouble with my window felts (or window sweeps) clipping on to the door panel securely. It seems since I've had them restored, the re-skinning process slightly increased the thickness of the door panel and now when I push on my window felts on to the door panel they don't fully seat in the "channel". The result is when I roll down my window, it tends to pull the window felt off of the door panel.

Looking for a solution from anyone that has run into this problem before? Is there a window felt with a slightly wider attachment channel offered to compensate for this problem?

Not getting much help from Just Dashes, getting conflicting information from them and no return phone calls despite the fact that they keep saying they'll have someone get back to me.

Thanks

Re: Cuda door panel window felts issue [Re: Imrare] #2448050
02/07/18 03:47 PM
02/07/18 03:47 PM
Abilene, Texas
F
fastmark Offline
master
fastmark  Offline
master
F

Abilene, Texas
That has always been an issue with Just Dashes reskined panels. Don’t know anyway around it. That is why the new “Metro” panels available now are much better. Roseville mopar parts took over production of those. I have a set with no issues.