southern Idaho
M
moparcyco Offline OP
super stock
moparcyco  Offline OP
super stock
M

southern Idaho
Hello all I am looking for some advice opinions on purchasing torsion bars.I just rebuilt the suspension with all rubber components and was going to reuse my old bars but the car is going to the body shop and the suspension needs to be taken out to paint the underside.I have a little extra right now and thought I should upgrade while its apart.The car is a 69 Bee 383 4-speed, manual steering car I added disc brakes on front for saftey car has factory front sway bar and no rear bar.I,m stongly considering the firm feel sway bars front and rear.I will have bilstein shocks all the way around.It also has new espo +1 springs 15 inch tires.I am wanting the best ride possible not a corner carver this car is to be strictly a driver,I have another car for racing.What do you guys think would be optimal size for this car?I will probably purchase them from firm feel since there very close to me.I will call and get there opinion also But there is a lot of experience on this board so any help and opinions are greatly appreciated

Re: Torsion bar question [Re: moparcyco] #930188
02/16/11 02:14 AM
02/16/11 02:14 AM
So Cal
autoxcuda Offline
Too Many Posts
autoxcuda  Offline
Too Many Posts

So Cal
Just run you stock T-bars then for the cushiest ride.