05/01/11 08:54 AM
05/01/11 08:54 AM
Friendly, WV
wedgeheaded Offline OP
pro stock
wedgeheaded  Offline OP
pro stock

Friendly, WV
I drove up yesterday to see the cars. It's been years since this show was held at NT and the turn out wasn't great. Still it was fun and not raining. I have a few pics of the mopar/mopar powered cars with a few noteworthy X brand cars.
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=wedgeheaded&AID=6355288

Re: Nostalgia Nats at National Trail Raceway pics [Re: wedgeheaded] #983739
05/02/11 06:15 PM
05/02/11 06:15 PM
OHIO
T
THE GLASS MAN Offline
super stock
THE GLASS MAN  Offline
super stock
T

OHIO
Quote:

I drove up yesterday to see the cars. It's been years since this show was held at NT and the turn out wasn't great. Still it was fun and not raining. I have a few pics of the mopar/mopar powered cars with a few noteworthy X brand cars.
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=wedgeheaded&AID=6355288

Thanks for coming to "The Spring Nostalgia Nationals".The weather almost ruined the event but we salvaged the good weather that we had on Saturday. Weatherman was forcasting an 80% chance of rain on Sunday and that kept a lot of people from coming to a 2 day event. We did have a lot of top quality drag racers and show cars there and there will be a feature article in either "Old School Rods" or " Car Kulture Deluxe. Both of these mags are from the same publisher and feature old school motorcycles, Gassers, N/SS cars, A/FX cars, Traditional Hot Rods, and of course Car Babes. Keep in touch with what Sled City is doing, both at the track and in the fiberglass shop @ www.sledcityevents.com. The latest fiberglass part re-released after 46 years is our Gasser scoop and next up is the Willys Aero front end. Larry

Last edited by THE GLASS MAN; 05/02/11 06:19 PM.